Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

stik with the method bro...just as Reds & Blacks come in "waves" in roulette spins...Red-rich periods inevitably followed by Black-rich periods...

waves of "Square results" alternate with "Sharp results"...

so keep calling the Sharp plays...

it's like if Black paying out +103 and Red's at -113 ... you don't get discouraged by a run of Red and switch to the dumb bet...keep placing the smart/sharp bet on Black...and its wave will come...and more than offset any $-suffering endured during the stupid run of Reds

capiche? keep doing the same thing...cuz it's working...results measured over the season, not the last week and a half

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
stik with the method bro...just as Reds & Blacks come in "waves" in roulette spins...Red-rich periods inevitably followed by Black-rich periods...

it's like if Black paying out +103 and Red's at -113 ... you don't get discouraged by a run of Red and switch to the dumb bet...keep placing the smart/sharp bet on Black...and its wave will come...and more than offset any $-suffering endured during the stupid run of Reds

capiche? keep doing the same thing...cuz it's working...results measured over the season, not the last week and a half
I think he gets that but like every other clown who is a loser (99% of you are don't take offense) in here trying to give him advice when he's already a winner. BP just keep doing your thing, you ain't doing anything wrong unless you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
I think he gets that but like every other clown who is a loser (99% of you are don't take offense) in here trying to give him advice when he's already a winner. BP just keep doing your thing, you ain't doing anything wrong unless you think so.
Thanks man… been a rough three weeks… really got no feel for my bets right now… not sure if i should take a break or keep trying to push through this slump I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post

idk well see… 78% of people on reds right now according to the bull sh.it website i check bet % at… I'm adding 3 more units to my backs bet… getting the -115 line… $345=$300.. lets see how trying to be sharp here facks me over