Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
Fk man I'm drunk haven't slept don't know how I ended up having 2.8u on the cards rofl. I don't think I've lost today on bases but I guess I'm due I'm changing hopping on reds a hahaha haha let's get it. Seems like a square a ss bet the caeds
Haha what you been sippin on bro??? Shit really hope the reds come through... Not sure how much merit you can put on websites that give public bet percentages but according to scores and odds 82% of the public is on the cardinals right now...

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Reds ml +120…. $400=$480…. Ima either feel sharp or real stupid betting on the reds tonight once the game is finished… Line just looks to easy on wainwright given his recent run of good starts no votto in the line up and leakes career numbers against the cardinals...
My thoughts exactly...got $600 on Cincy...I think Leake outduels him here.

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
im gona take who youre takin haha. why? are you gonna fade whoever i like? would prob be a good idea at first glance, i like the cards.. therefore, reds are $$!!
No I was just curious man lol some solid cappers here on the reds as well hopefully everyone's energy propels us to a win