Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

rays are alive! good luck on the picks tonight.. i was liking wash, so i think youre safe with pitt haha

EDIT: Price has given up 1 BB and no hits since the 1st inning.. this is how i was expecting the game to go.. Why pitchers have trouble in the 1st inning so often, I have no idea.
Last edited by iloseagain; 05-24-14 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
rays are alive! good luck on the picks tonight.. i was liking wash, so i think youre safe with pitt haha

EDIT: Price has given up 1 BB and no hits since the 1st inning.. this is how i was expecting the game to go.. Why pitchers have trouble in the 1st inning so often, I have no idea.
Nice glad they tied it for you! Smh now I'm wishing I wouldn't have missed that start time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
Every time I check the BREWERS game they have a runner on base. Yet, said runner(s) never make it home. Ugh.

GL tonight big page, BLUE JAYS on fire!!!
THIS. 8 hits, 0 runs. 4 innings of runner on 2nd or 3rd with 1 out and no runs scored. Makes me want to rip my hair out watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
Every time I check the BREWERS game they have a runner on base. Yet, said runner(s) never make it home. Ugh.

GL tonight big page, BLUE JAYS on fire!!!
In 6th they had a guy outed at 3rd base (3rd out) just as another was to step on the home plate and tie the game