Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

Man i got home just in time to catch that 9th inning… unreal i even had to sweat out that ending… Was just waiting for the grand slam to be hit by loney to complete that mess….
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Jikos gave BigPage25 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FreshCope gave BigPage25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheDane gave BigPage25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Wager Won 242998200-1 $700.00 $714.00 Win 5/9/14 7:10pm MLB Baseball 969 Cleveland Indians +102* vs Tampa Bay Rays (C Kluber - R must Start J Odorizzi - R must Start)

Yeah i really got crushed huh
he said rays bullpen got crushed.. anyways awesome pick on indians.. i know you could care less what i have to say, but still an awesome pick

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
he said rays bullpen got crushed.. anyways awesome pick on indians.. i know you could care less what i have to say, but still an awesome pick
Hahaha total misread that… My mind was still a bit fuzzy from sweating that 9th inning… my apologies atofuso…. And thanks bro.. hope u cashed too

Let's just call it what it is...ialwayslose and ateoffsu2manyhos are the same exact lil' bitch...let's just name them lil' bitch and lil' bitch jr. Awesome job Big Page!
Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
Hahaha total misread that… My mind was still a bit fuzzy from sweating 9th inning… my apologies atofuso…. And thanks bro.. hope u cashed too