Login Search

Best MLB Capper Here on SBR = ME..... Follow Me Part 2

Last Post

BigPage, really happy you were able to turn things around. I followed you a lot last year, and have loosely been following this season. It was pretty embarrassing to see a couple of the sharks circling when you were struggling a bit, but I doubt they will return, now that you're making them look foolish. I was particularly disappointed in Benny, with his crap about the thread title. Glad to see you were above that, however. Anyway, I think you're one of the smartest cappers on here, and glad to see success again rolling your way!

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeIowa View Post
BigPage, really happy you were able to turn things around. I followed you a lot last year, and have loosely been following this season. It was pretty embarrassing to see a couple of the sharks circling when you were struggling a bit, but I doubt they will return, now that you're making them look foolish. I was particularly disappointed in Benny, with his crap about the thread title. Glad to see you were above that, however. Anyway, I think you're one of the smartest cappers on here, and glad to see success again rolling your way!
Yeah bro i never pay attention to any of the hate… its a waste of time to even acknowledge it…. and thanks man hopefully i can continue on this path I'm on all season long.!