Login Search

Underground Leans for Wednesday 9/9

Last Post

Default Underground Leans for Wednesday 9/9

A good profitable 2 days so far.Yesterday lose 2 games 1 being a late scratch(Sfo) and the other 1 losing by a run which could have being ended by a push. Well you can't win them all.So,on for todays games.

Snakes ML (HEAVY)

Bluebirds -1.5 +100 (MEDIUM)

Redbirds RL (MEDIUM) Tailing DEXTER.

Wahoos ML 1st 5 innings (SMALL)

Padres ML (MEDIUM)

Here are my plays for todays game.Hope these games helps. GL guys .

Guys,before i leave.I would like to ask some favor.I'll be on a business trip tomorrow and i'll be out for 8 days.I would like to ask someone a favor to open a thread in MLB in daily basis while i'm gone.For the sake who follows this thread.And for those who view my soccer thread I only have one play on sat. 9/12 Hull City ML (HEAVY).

Quote Originally Posted by ragiche View Post
Guys,before i leave.I would like to ask some favor.I'll be on a business trip tomorrow and i'll be out for 8 days.I would like to ask someone a favor to open a thread in MLB in daily basis while i'm gone.For the sake who follows this thread.And for those who view my soccer thread I only have one play on sat. 9/12 Hull City ML (HEAVY).
I can open the thread in the night before (Dexter like to post his play early) or early in the morning. BUT just open the thread and an invitation comments only right?
If you want me to post your play, you can text me. I'll do so