Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
yes, but i wont post it anywhere. Just for myself...
Stifler, have a little question.
Can you just say us what teams for systems did you choose for that year ?
I need to thank you for that all rules and about the systems all what you said by 2 years. I started your system this year for myself with some myself modifications.
Just curious is any team from my list compare with your choose

for S1 im playing:

NYY (only W streaks), Det (only W), Hou (only L), oak (only W), Cubs (only L), Cin (only W), Pit (only L), Stl (only W), Col (only L), SD (only L)

for S2 im playing:

TB (only W), Atl (only W), NYM (only L), Pit, Stl (only W)

for S3 im playing:

NYY, TB, Bos, CHW, Det, Hou, Oak, Tex, Atl, Phil, Cubs, Cin, Milw, Pit, Stl, Col, SD, SF

im not playing the pitcher chase anymore + i have a new system, but im not going into detail here. And i may consider removing teams from the list when i feel those teams are well underperforming (e.g. like LAA last year)
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave Stifler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost212 View Post
I don't understand why you choose that teams, for example Detroit for S1 when in last 4 years they were a lost 1 or 2 series each year, but GL Stifler
dunno what numbers u have, but Detroit is undefeated for the last 3 years on S1 overall and had 2 losses 2010. But those were coming from losing streaks. I just play them on W streaks

Hi Stiffler;

I always followed your system and appreciated you sharing your hard work AT NO CHARGE to anyone. I understand that you don't owe anyone anything, but I hope that you will reconsider posting your plays. Maybe don't ge into posting the details of the system or answering 100 questions but perhaps just post the plays. There were a lot of good people that appreciated you posting and they are really the only ones who will suffer by losing the opportunity to follow your system. Remember, the hater's whole point to posting is to get you to go away. I've always found it best that if your act like thenegative posts aren't even there they WILL go away. The wort thing anyone can do is to feed into it by responding to these posts in order to stand up to Stiff. Also remember that there are a lot of immature kids on this site and we as adults need to take the high road and act like adults. Further, look at the top of this page and what do you see? Links to all the booking houses. Sites like this are in bed with these guys everyone. Aside from the kids I believe that there are haters solely here for the purpose to get good guys like Stiff to go away.

If Stiff decides to at least post the plays, NO ONE RESPOND TO ANY NEGATIVE POSTS!!!! Either way Stiffler, I appreciate that I had the opportunity to follow your system the last two years and if you should reconsider and post the plays this year I would appreciate it. If you don't, I completely understand and no hard feelings here my friend. Good luck to you either way brother!!!!

Jesus Christ, could I have had anymore typos in my last post???? In the first paragraph it is supposed to say "in order to stand up FOR Stiffler" no to stiffler. The rest I think you can figure out.

BTW, I would love to see you back in the NBA thread Stiffler. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I followed your system and really loved following your NBA System!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
dunno what numbers u have, but Detroit is undefeated for the last 3 years on S1 overall and had 2 losses 2010. But those were coming from losing streaks. I just play them on W streaks
Ouuch sorry Stiff, i forgot that you play S1 for home games and road games, not for all So you are correct.
But on the road detroit had no losses in S1 losing streaks from 2007
So we can play all streaks on the road, and only winning in home ;P
What you want Good luck for us !

Quote Originally Posted by AlCar G. View Post
Hi Stiffler;

I always followed your system and appreciated you sharing your hard work AT NO CHARGE to anyone. I understand that you don't owe anyone anything, but I hope that you will reconsider posting your plays. Maybe don't ge into posting the details of the system or answering 100 questions but perhaps just post the plays. There were a lot of good people that appreciated you posting and they are really the only ones who will suffer by losing the opportunity to follow your system. Remember, the hater's whole point to posting is to get you to go away. I've always found it best that if your act like thenegative posts aren't even there they WILL go away. The wort thing anyone can do is to feed into it by responding to these posts in order to stand up to Stiff. Also remember that there are a lot of immature kids on this site and we as adults need to take the high road and act like adults. Further, look at the top of this page and what do you see? Links to all the booking houses. Sites like this are in bed with these guys everyone. Aside from the kids I believe that there are haters solely here for the purpose to get good guys like Stiff to go away.

If Stiff decides to at least post the plays, NO ONE RESPOND TO ANY NEGATIVE POSTS!!!! Either way Stiffler, I appreciate that I had the opportunity to follow your system the last two years and if you should reconsider and post the plays this year I would appreciate it. If you don't, I completely understand and no hard feelings here my friend. Good luck to you either way brother!!!!
Believe me, i dont care about any haters here. That doesnt get me at all. I just wanna see how the systems perform without getting the public involved. I may post a soccer chase systems for the next season 2014/2015, cause i had some good success this year. But im still not 100% sure about that.

Hey Stifler, I really liked your systems and wanna thank you for posting plays everyday the last two seasons. I will try to follow these systems on my own this year but I have a question on S1 and S2. I'm a bit confused on the home/away split
E.g. Yankees win 3 in a row, they lose the next game, skip two games and then start a chase on the Yankees. So if the next two games are away and then they have three at home before they go on the road again, if there's gonna be a "c" bet, I'll have to wait until they go on the road again? So W,W,W,L, skipped game W(away),Skipped game L(away), start chase bet a (away), bet b (away), next game home, next game home, bet c (away)? I'm trying to make my question as clear as I can, sorry if I'm confusing everyone more than anything lol.