Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

What happens if Oakland wins and all these parlays aren't complete, how do you even know if you would be playing a (D) bet tomorrow? Just like Tampa Bay yesterday. What if that soccer game loses Saturday, and you never had a chance to play the (D) bet that you skipped because you thought you were going to be an automatic winner betting soccer games in an MLB system. This is all so stupid. Then, the option is either to take a loss on a play that actually won, or play your (D) bet later which is completely out of order of where it should be played and defies any system criteria. Systems that have this many plays every day usually get crushed, now I see why. There is no way in hell your previous backtested results that you shared with everyone to get followers included all this nonsense, which means, there has never actually been a backtest of this syste. Anyone who blindly follows any system that has not been thoroughly tested is as foolish as the guy posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscreep1 View Post
The system records should be kept as if it were played to a tee, by the rules. Then you could do whatever you want on the side and keep your own records separate since you have all your spreadsheets anyway. That way integrity of the "system" is correct, since most people play it as dictated by your rules, regardless of how big unit size bets get.
Jmo
It's not just your opinion, it's the way it is supposed to be done or what the hell's the point of any of it.

Nine parlays? I'm good with parlays designed to reduce juice on big bets and I'm willing to go with a team I've heard of in European soccer but four soccer teams was out of my comfort zone.

I just sacked up and took Oakland ML. Had a huge amount at risk but I don't know shit about Austrian or Portuguese soccer so the nine parlays were right out. ML was a real risk and, if I were smart, I'd have taken RL but I've been screwed by one-run wins and didn't want that to happen here. As it turns out, I'd have been fine but that's all in hindsight. I consider myself quite fortunate to have won such a big bet and hope to never have to do that again.

Good luck to those who parlayed. Hope all nine hit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
What happens if Oakland wins and all these parlays aren't complete, how do you even know if you would be playing a (D) bet tomorrow? Just like Tampa Bay yesterday. What if that soccer game loses Saturday, and you never had a chance to play the (D) bet that you skipped because you thought you were going to be an automatic winner betting soccer games in an MLB system. This is all so stupid. Then, the option is either to take a loss on a play that actually won, or play your (D) bet later which is completely out of order of where it should be played and defies any system criteria. Systems that have this many plays every day usually get crushed, now I see why. There is no way in hell your previous backtested results that you shared with everyone to get followers included all this nonsense, which means, there has never actually been a backtest of this syste. Anyone who blindly follows any system that has not been thoroughly tested is as foolish as the guy posting it.
the outcome of the mlb game decides if the series continues or ends. I wont comment all the other bs written here, cause i honestly dont care at all. Backtests were made, thats what i can tell, ofc im not expecting numbers like that, but i already said that multiply times.

oh and btw

Systems that have this many plays every day usually get crushed
system is falling down 2H, thats correct. I do have a theory for that, but im not going to explain it here. And still i can tell that the system is +units. Very crushy....
Last edited by Stifler; 08-15-13 at 06:11 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

tar_baby gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by alexknyc View Post
Nine parlays? I'm good with parlays designed to reduce juice on big bets and I'm willing to go with a team I've heard of in European soccer but four soccer teams was out of my comfort zone.

I just sacked up and took Oakland ML. Had a huge amount at risk but I don't know shit about Austrian or Portuguese soccer so the nine parlays were right out. ML was a real risk and, if I were smart, I'd have taken RL but I've been screwed by one-run wins and didn't want that to happen here. As it turns out, I'd have been fine but that's all in hindsight. I consider myself quite fortunate to have won such a big bet and hope to never have to do that again.

Good luck to those who parlayed. Hope all nine hit for you.
i could have made just 1 parlay, but i was thinking about that, and rather split it into a few ones and told myself to risk something around 10 units overall.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

illisdre gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
system is falling down 2H, thats correct. I do have a theory for that, but im not going to explain it here. And still i can tell that the system is +units. Very crushy....
thought i had something ground breaking.. but i was just high:
"my theory is... the amount of losses have accumulated like a chain reaction, a firmer filter may be needed here."

S1

(A Bet) Stl fade: Pittsburgh 2,13 0,885u

S2

(A Bet) Pit fade: St.louis 1,82 1,22u

S3

(D Bet) Hou fade: Oak 1,333 3,00u|Oak+Ger 1,705 5,674u|Oak+Bayern+BVB 1,989 9,782u | multiply parlays - open
(C Bet) Oak: Oakland 1,333 3,00u | Oakland 1,417 9,592u | multiply parlays - open
(A Bet) Det: Detroit 1,518 1,93u
(A Bet) SD: San Diego 1,709 1,41u
(A Bet) CHW fade: Minnesota 1,73 1,37u

P1

(B Bet) M.Buehrle: Toronto -1,5 2,55 0,645u | Toronto 2,15 1,43u
(A Bet) D.Haren: Washington -1,5 2,34 0,746u

P2

(A Bet) D.Haren: Washington 1,641 1,56u
records:
S1: W 38 | L 1 (+10,285 units)
S2: W 34 | L 5 (-32,622 units)
S3: W 179 | L 7 (-4,445 units)
P1: W 22 | L 1 (+13,971 units)
P2: W 41 | L 3 (-1,25 units)
P3: W 45 | L 1 (+29,751 units)

pending:

- P3 U.Jimenez, D Bet on next start on the road
- P3 G.Gonzalez, B Bet on next start on the road
- P1 B.Norris fade, D Bet on next start
- P2 B.Norris, D Bet on next start
- P1 D.Fister, D Bet on next start
- P1 D.Price, D Bet on next start
- P3 H.Kuroda, B Bet on next start on the road
- P3 C.Sabathia fade, B Bet on next start @home
- P3 M.Bumgarner, B Bet on next start on the road
- P3 M.Scherzer, B Bet on next start on the road
- P1 D.Haren, B Bet on next start
- P2 D.Haren, B Bet on next start
- S1 Stl fade, B Bet on 16.08.2013
- S2 LAA, D Bet on 16.08.2013
- S1 Stl fade, B Bet on 22.08.2013
- S3 Oak, C Bet open till wekkend
- S3 Hou fade, D Bet open till weekend
- S3 TB, B Bet open till weekend
- S3 SD, b Bet on 16.08.2013

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Last edited by Stifler; 08-16-13 at 04:23 AM.

- watch out, this S1 Stl fade B Bet is not the one played yesterday.

S1

(B Bet) Stl fade: Cincinnati 1,752 1,33u | Cubs 2,31 1,779u

S2

(D Bet) LAA: LAA 1,962 1,04u | LAA 2,35 1,511u | LAA 2,04 3,414u | LAA 1,61 11,418u

S3

(B Bet) SD: San Diego 1,709 1,41u | SD 1,725 3,324u
(A Bet) LAA: LAA 1,61 1,64u
(A Bet) Balti: Baltimore 1,556 1,80u

P2

(A Bet) Z.Greinke: Dodgers 1,926 1,08u

P3

(A Bet) J.Niese: NY Mets 2,27 0,787u
Give Points

Points Awarded:

vigster gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GeorgeLynch gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sportscreep1 gave Stifler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the outcome of the mlb game decides if the series continues or ends. I wont comment all the other bs written here, cause i honestly dont care at all. Backtests were made, thats what i can tell, ofc im not expecting numbers like that, but i already said that multiply times.

oh and btw

If you say so! But with 19 open bets and your BOGUS stats barely even showing a profit, I wouldn't exactly call this profitable. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a system anymore. It's starting to crumble like the NBA "system" did, and expose you for the fraud you are. At least in the NBA the stats were accurate, unlike this mess where the results are completely fabricated so you can pat yourself on the back for something that really isn't. You can post whatever stats you want, but anyone who played this system the way you laid it out knows they are down money, and posting fake profits isn't going to bring their money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
If you say so! But with 19 open bets and your BOGUS stats barely even showing a profit, I wouldn't exactly call this profitable. Actually, I wouldn't even call it a system anymore. It's starting to crumble like the NBA "system" did, and expose you for the fraud you are. At least in the NBA the stats were accurate, unlike this mess where the results are completely fabricated so you can pat yourself on the back for something that really isn't. You can post whatever stats you want, but anyone who played this system the way you laid it out knows they are down money, and posting fake profits isn't going to bring their money back.
I don't have exact figures, but the system played correctly overall is still profitable (not including open series), not a lot but I believe it's about 13 units up. I don't agree with posting the records based on parlays made by the one individual, instead of posting 2 diff records personal and official system, but I have personally parlayed a couple d bets to reduce amount wagered, but they won, and I still only do it to win the 1 unit or 2 based on the play. Last year was way up so system still good.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscreep1 View Post
I don't have exact figures, but the system played correctly overall is still profitable (not including open series), not a lot but I believe it's about 13 units up. I don't agree with posting the records based on parlays made by the one individual, instead of posting 2 diff records personal and official system, but I have personally parlayed a couple d bets to reduce amount wagered, but they won, and I still only do it to win the 1 unit or 2 based on the play. Last year was way up so system still good.
You don't know if the system was up last year because it was never tested the way he intended to play it. And NO, system properly played is down for this season. Why waste time with a backtest if you play it completely different? I know why, so he can say "Everybody look at me, I am great, look what I came up with". When in reality, it's not anything remotely close to what he boasted about.