Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

S2

(C Bet) LAA: LA Angels 1,444 2,252u | LA Angels (-1) 1,515 6,315u | LAA (-1,5) + Heat ml 2,631 5,866u
(B Bet) Ari fade: Cubs 2,24 0,806u | St.louis 1,613 2,946u
(A Bet) Phil fade: Miami 2,78 0,562u

S3

(A Bet) Pit fade: Atlanta 1,741 1,35u
(A Bet) Cin: Cincinnati 1,676 1,48u
(A Bet) SD fade: LA Dodgers 1,847 1,18u
(A Bet) Oak fade: Milwaukee 1,84 1,19u
records:
S1: W 19 | L 0 (+19,00 units)
S2: W 14 | L 0 (+14,00 units)
S3: W 93 | L 4 (-29,102 units)
P1: W 11 | L 1 (+2,971 units)
P2: W 15 | L 1 (+2,676 units)
P3: W 14 | L 0 (+14,00 units)

pending:

- P3 J.Vargas fade, C Bet on next start on the road
- P3 M.Bumgarner, D Bet on next start on the road
- P2 J.Guthrie fade, B Bet on next start
- P3 M.Scherzer, B Bet on next start
- P3 B.Norris fade, B Bet on next start on the road
- P3 G.Gonzalez, B Bet on next start on the road
- S2 LAA, B Bet on 07.06.2013
- S2 LAA. D Bet on 04.06.2013
- S2 Phil fade, B Bet on 04.06.2013
- S3 Oak fade, B Bet on 04.06.2013

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3

Im taking some time today to just think about the upcoming D bet and what to do. This Angels team is pure kryptonite to the system. I thought they are getting a bit hotter when they put up the run recently and swept Kansas when we needed them to lose. Suddenly they are getting swept by the Astros @ home (LOL). I dont know if its worth playing them again today (as the Angels still getting odds they dont even deserve). Will think about it closely, but im pretty sure skipping them today will end in an easy victory ofc. One thing is for sure, im not going to play them on the moneyline, its simply not worth it. Runline, parlay or maybe replace the D bet by another team could be options but im taking some time to think about it.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Heinsbaek gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I would play the system as it is. If you're going to alter how you play, mention it in passing but record the results as the system is meant to be played. Otherwise you (and the system) lose all credibility.

Side-note: I've never been more certain about a bet than I was on the Heat last night. We all should have put our 'rolls on it.

- Parlayed the Angels runline today with Spain U21 (soccer european championship) vs russia U21. Soccer game will be played on Thursday 6th. I first was thinking about adding Mexiko today vs Jamaica, but i do have more confidence with Spain U21, as russia will miss some important key players if im getting the right information here. Spain also favorite to win the trophy with alot experienced and talented players from big clubs.

S2

(D Bet) LAA: LAA 1,444 2,252u | LAA 1,515 6,315u | LAA 2,631 5,866u | LAA (-1,5) + Spain U21 3,383 6,476u
(B Bet) Phil fade: Miami 2,78 0,562u | Miami 2,66 0,941u

S3

(B Bet) Oak fade: Milwaukee 1,84 1,19u | Milwaukee - waiting on line movement
(A Bet) Det: Detroit 1,775 1,29u
(A Bet) Tex fade: Boston 1,752 1,33u
(A Bet) Bos: Boston 1,752 1,33u

Quote Originally Posted by calebepley93 View Post
I would play the system as it is. If you're going to alter how you play, mention it in passing but record the results as the system is meant to be played. Otherwise you (and the system) lose all credibility.

Side-note: I've never been more certain about a bet than I was on the Heat last night. We all should have put our 'rolls on it.
Normally would agree with this, but if you played the system how it should be played you're broke right now. Stifler has saved a lot of money by losing parlays rather than losing all the -250 bullshit money lines the Angels were getting.

- Milwaukee line added.

S2

(D Bet) LAA: LAA 1,444 2,252u | LAA 1,515 6,315u | LAA 2,631 5,866u | LAA (-1,5) + Spain U21 3,383 6,476u
(B Bet) Phil fade: Miami 2,78 0,562u | Miami 2,66 0,941u

S3

(B Bet) Oak fade: Milwaukee 1,84 1,19u | Milwaukee 2,07 2,047u
(A Bet) Det: Detroit 1,775 1,29u
(A Bet) Tex fade: Boston 1,752 1,33u
(A Bet) Bos: Boston 1,752 1,33u

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Where are all the knuckle scrapers saying get some balls, play it as it is.
I didn't say the parlay was bullshit, but rather the system standings and records are TOTAL bullshit now that non MLB games have been introduced in the panic mode to save face. An actual backtest of this system will show complete disaster to this point. It's no longer a "System", it's a "whatever feels right at the moment" concept.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

alexy gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dogs1972 gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Default Keep the system rules in place and in play!

I agree with Wallco. Side bets are fine but they are not part of the "system" and it should be clear they are a non system play. Please report the results as per system rules. In the long run there will be more credibility and accurate analysis. Thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by illisdre View Post
So the Spain game is on Saturday .... Guys note you can substitute the Spain game with another game by simple betting on the angels and then taking the stake and winings and bet that on an alternative around those odds
Why would you foolishly incorporate a soccer parlay with the Angels when the Angels (-1 1/2) are a +money bet anyway? The idea of the parlay, which I don't agree with, is to tie something with the Angels to minimize the juice and keep the Angels at a M/L play. Not only have the rules changed by adding yet another parlay, a non MLB parlay mind you, but now it is also stated to take Angels (-1 1/2) as well. Whatever! Happy GAMBLING.

Im keeping an accurate record, cause im going to backtest everything afterwards again. As long as we are live im going to do whatever i feel like is the best in this situation. Its not like im changing the system, im just reducing the juice with small parlays. And so far it worked out, if u guys wanna lose more money, feel free to bet full amount.

The only person who needs to judge the system at the end is me. Teams changing anyway every year.

And for those trying to give any advice how to keep the record in here i can tell u "I DONT CARE". Cause i know this is the best way, but i cant be arsed explaining this over and over again. Deal with it or leave it alone!

Quote Originally Posted by illisdre View Post
So the Spain game is on Saturday ....
Thursday!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

tommpae gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I totally agree..
A "System",or a "whatever feels right at the moment",it's his thing,it's his thread..
Everyday he post the plays..
Bet them or not,it's up to you..

I follow this since the beginning and i have my own way to bet each play..(depends on juice)
I don't care if he parlays or not..
Everybody should be responsible for the money he's gambling..
(Sorry about my not perfect english,but i am european..)