Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

if you don't trust a chase then why play it?

wow...90 units last two weeks...that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
hmmmm so you start with 100 units, are down 35, have 9 units wagered and still have a 54 unit play? And no - I never trust chases you would be a fool to trust a chase. Especially when posted past results do not agree with actual results.

BUT then again - I have lost 90 units in chases in the last 2 weeks so perhaps I'm a little gun shy. Plus - I can not enter wagers THAT big in my sports book. $500 is the limit.
Last edited by tar_baby; 04-20-13 at 11:36 AM.

- P1 Toronto line added.

S1

(A Bet) Stl: St.Louis 2,25 0,80u

S3

(B Bet) NYY fade: Toronto 1,84 1,19u | Toronto 2,00 2,19u
(A Bet) Bos: Boston 1,73 1,37u
(A Bet) CHW: Chicago White Sox 1,625 1,60u

P1

(A Bet) M.Buehrle: Toronto 2,00 1,00u

P2

(A Bet) M.Buehrle: Toronto 2,00 1,00u

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

lukasv gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cwin32 View Post
Let's hope Buehrle is 'due' but he's 1-11 vs NYY in his career
The Yankees of this year are not the Yankees of years past for various reasons.

Which, I guess, highlights a fundamental flaw of a system that picks and chooses teams based on past results (rather than just identifying +EV situations).

hmmmm so you start with 100 units, are down 35, have 9 units wagered and still have a 54 unit play? And no - I never trust chases you would be a fool to trust a chase. Especially when posted past results do not agree with actual results.

BUT then again - I have lost 90 units in chases in the last 2 weeks so perhaps I'm a little gun shy. Plus - I can not enter wagers THAT big in my sports book. $500 is the limit.
It's poor bankroll bankroll management to start this system with only 100 units, especially when it was advised to start with more. I halved my unit size for this chase and started with 200 units so was able to play the SD fade in full. I would consider that good bankroll management.

Actually the advice was 75ish. This is my 3rd chase and I've studied four chases game by game so I know what to expect and when you have a 1 in 1500 games, unit bet of that size AND for a bet that wins 50% of the time . . .. I'll pass. . .
You must be reading a different thread to me.