Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by fizzer555 View Post
Still learning this chase but should CWS and Texas be S3 A bets - starting a home stand and are favourites?
CHW postponed
Tex - just a 3 game home trip. Need atleast 4

stiffler am i right if i think that all potential plays are official plays right now but you want to wait closer to game time to see if the odds stay on the right side?
exactly

i cant find BVB = Borussia Dortmund (German Bundesliga) on pinny...
soccer - germany - bundesliga - dortmund vs mainz is tomorrow

potential plays:
- S3 Houston, if line <+100
- S3 LAA, if line <+100
- S3 NYY fade, if line +100 or more
- S3 Oak fade, if line +100 or more
- S3 Cubs fade, if line +100 or more

To me, this means that none of these are plays at this time. For example, NYY fade if line +100 or more....NYY fade would mean to bet ON Toronto tonight. Toronto is currently -121 so they are NOT +100 or more according to what I understand. Toronto would have to be the "dog" for this to become a play. We instead are only betting to win 1u ON the Yankees tonight because of the B. Morrow fade.

If I am wrong, please correct me...but this is how I understand it. It needs to be worded differently if that's not correct.

- S3 NYY fade added + B.Morrow fade updated.

S1

(A Bet) SD fade: San Francisco 1,476 2,10u

S2

(A Bet) Cle fade: Houston 2,09 0,917u

S3

(D Bet) SD fade: Dod 1,526 1,90u | Dod 1,549 5,282u | Dod + PSG 2,147 7,133u | SF + BVB 2,202 12,74u
(A Bet) SF: San Francisco 1,476 2,10u
(A Bet) TB: Tampa Bay 1,901 1,11u
(A Bet) NYY fade: Toronto 1,84 1,19u

P1

(A Bet) T.Hudson: Atlanta -1,5 2,41 0,709u
(A Bet) B.Morrow fade: NY Yankees 2,10 0,909u

P2

(A Bet) T.Hudson: Atlanta 1,82 1,22u

potential plays:
- S3 Houston, if line <+100
- S3 LAA, if line <+100
- S3 Oak fade, if line +100 or more
- S3 Cubs fade, if line +100 or more

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ColdBeerHere gave Stifler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
SO - BET Milwaukee if . . . . . Which line Milwaukee or Cubs. Mil is -113 Cubs are +103 So no play right now right?

Or - the play is Milwaukee! -113
if the line for cubs stays +100 or more fade them. Currently they are a play, but im waiting a little more to game time

cubs line is over +100 so that should be a fade, right?

but angels and astros are no play right now, cause they nedd to go under +100, right stifffler?
jup, atm Hou and LAA wont qualify. Oak fade & Cubs fade are currently qualified, but im still waiting a bit here. NYY fade was added a few minutes ago...

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseHead View Post
If I am wrong, please correct me...but this is how I understand it. It needs to be worded differently if that's not correct.
explained above

Yankees fade should be a play tonight.
The Yankees line is +112 which is more than +100 for the first road game of this series.
We will be playing Toronto to win. Should not matter what Toronto line is according to the rules, only what the Yankees line is.

I believe we are waiting to see if the juice on Toronto comes down a bit from -122.

Quote Originally Posted by DocZ View Post
Yankees fade should be a play tonight.
The Yankees line is +112 which is more than +100 for the first road game of this series.
We will be playing Toronto to win. Should not matter what Toronto line is according to the rules, only what the Yankees line is.

I believe we are waiting to see if the juice on Toronto comes down a bit from -122.

Stifler posted that it was a play...2 posts above yours!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
if the line for cubs stays +100 or more fade them. Currently they are a play, but im waiting a little more to game time

jup, atm Hou and LAA wont qualify. Oak fade & Cubs fade are currently qualified, but im still waiting a bit here. NYY fade was added a few minutes ago...

explained above
Hou and LAA are both at +109, why isn't this qualified atm?