Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

thought I was banned for a second for that post.. took like 8 tries to login some reason... Yes, was not the best analogy, but reverse psychology worked cause trolls stopped posting. What I meant was trolls were angry at each other cause one troll was getting more attention than the other. Whatever though.. call me racist if you want, just hear to make money and have fun!

Changing the subject here a tad - as you might expect I've been studying last years MLB Chase, I'm only in late August but I wanted to see how long it took LAST year to make up for a big "D" loss.

Starting with Chase #55(ish) we went into a 60 unit tail spin which so far is the biggest multi-unit drop as we dropped two "D" games in a span of 3 days. It took about 130 total games wagered to make that up. It looks, ON AVERAGE, to take about 50 total wagers to make up a big 30 unit drop.

Another thing - not all "D" losses are devastating. There were a number of 3 unit "D" loss games

In case anyone is wondering - "E" games taking both years are 3-2 so, we would have to have "F" games :-)

BTW - JMD was talking about a black guy smoking weed - what are you guys talking about? :-) Come on - no one can complain about what JMD said. sheesh! talk about up tight. No one said anything about the "retard" comment and that is SO much worse!
Last edited by Grinder12000; 04-15-13 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
thought I was banned for a second for that post.. took like 8 tries to login some reason... Yes, was not the best analogy, but reverse psychology worked cause trolls stopped posting. What I meant was trolls were angry at each other cause one troll was getting more attention than the other. Whatever though.. call me racist if you want, just hear to make money and have fun!
You thought you'd be banned for making a 'token black guy' analogy?

Have you ever visited players talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

S3

(A Bet) Tor: Toronto 1,73 1,37u
(A Bet) SD fade: LA Dodgers 1,526 1,90u

records:
S1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
S2: W 1 | L 0 (+1,00 units)
S3: W 27 | L 1 (-9,503 units)
P1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P2: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P3: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)