Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Ok heres the deal can everyone just stfu stop posting garbage and let stifler post the picks please

You're not from around here are ya!

Yeah I got it but dont want pages of muck to read through everytime I come on to look for the plays
WOW - you sort of want to do as little work as possible and just suck on Stiflers tit right?

Guys - where have I heard this stuff before LOL

BigBanker - welcome to the 21 century

If anyones suckin on Stiflers right tit its you Grinder I've been silently following and you remind me of some little bitch brother that you wish you never had.. As for you Cards, its Stiflers thread and system. He has been nice enough to share it with you just let him do his thing you gain absolutely nothing for posting his plays on here early.. If you think you know what it is and want to bet it, go right ahead. There is no reason to post it on here until Stifler would like to post his plays.. Start your own thread if you want to post picks.. GL Stifler

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
You're not from around here are ya!

WOW - you sort of want to do as little work as possible and just suck on Stiflers tit right?

Guys - where have I heard this stuff before LOL

BigBanker - welcome to the 21 century
You must be some .The point of this thread is for stifler to post plays not for you to troll and talk rubbish.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 04-15-13 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cards2013 View Post
if someone is an idiot he shouldnt be here and if he cant read well he shouldnt be here either
also I am not at home right now so checking is not that great

I never said that TOR was a play or not a play
Somehow that first sentence you typed is how I am starting to feel towards you. Shut up and follow, the plays will be posted and help from others is really not needed. Open your own thread if you need the attention.