Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

S3

(D Bet) LAA: LAA 1,654 1,53u | LAA 1,80 3,163u | LAA 1,787 7,234u | LAA 1,526 24,576u
(B Bet) Tex fade: Seattle 1,649 1,54u | Seattle 2,28 1,984u
(A Bet) NYY: NY Yankees 1,649 1,54u
(A Bet) Pit: Pittsburgh 1,885 1,13u
(A Bet) Oak: Oakland 1,971 1,03u
LAA series lost = -36,503 units

records:
S1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
S2: W 1 | L 0 (+ 1,00 units)
S3: W 26 | L 1 (-10,503 units)
P1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P2: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P3: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)

pending:

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

no plays today
Hey Stifmiester,
On days your system has no plays, do you make side plays for the action? If not you are very disciplined, more so than me. Either way I love the systems and don't care about losing nights. Keep up the great work and as you can tell, you have a huge following. Thanks for all you do!

I want to make sure you know I'm not complaining about your plays in any way, just venting at the Angel's early season futility. They look like my Red Sox of a few years ago. In all honesty, we probably got off easy as far as the juice on this chase...Angels considered top 2 or 3 team vs awful Astros minor league squad.

I have faith we'll get the units back in te coming weeks. Thanks for all of your hard work on here.

Quote Originally Posted by comala57 View Post
Hey Stifmiester,
On days your system has no plays, do you make side plays for the action? If not you are very disciplined, more so than me. Either way I love the systems and don't care about losing nights. Keep up the great work and as you can tell, you have a huge following. Thanks for all you do!
i learned playing with discipline. I only follow sweetjones55 nba all year long. Nothing else, except some very rare soccer bets, but those are very rare and mostly live plays.

Quote Originally Posted by dogs1972 View Post
NBA system was horrific. A loss this early is not a good sign considering how many losses there were in the 'back testing''
Losses will occur...that's just the nature of a system. If you followed last year (I hadn't yet) the system was down for awhile before storming back. It's a long season. As many have said here before, If a series loss hurts you, or you are getting too emotional with each game, you may be wagering too much per unit. Treat it as you would any investment; check in to see how they are doing, don't get too emotional when they go up or down, don't invest too much to where losses will affect you, and make changes if you feel that you need to. When doing a chase system, I use 1/4 units. That way I do not worry about a system loss too much because I know that I haven't put too much of my "investment capitol" at risk. It's a very long season. I'd rather be slow, steady, and consistent, than be constantly worried about my bankroll. That may not work for others, as some enjoy the big risk, big reward route. If a person is too worried over a loss, he or she may be investing too much per unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Last year on this date we had played a total of 21 games with 17 chases. This year 26 chases.

As far as the number of "D" games - we are almost exactly on target. A little less actually I believe.
you clutter this thread only with crap.....