Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
thread is silent when there are winning days, than all of a sudden losing day and everyone goes bonkers. Just relax whole season ahead of us. Lots of small bets to make up for one big bet.

Asked this before, but besides cisco anyone following any other good MLB systems?
I like to chat sometimes..
but pretty sure its more to do with "D bet"

D bet syndrome.

thread is silent when there are winning days, than all of a sudden losing day and everyone goes bonkers. Just relax whole season ahead of us. Lots of small bets to make up for one big bet.

Asked this before, but besides cisco anyone following any other good MLB systems?
Any thread with Grinder12000 in it will never be silent.

Little more than a losing day don't you think DB? It's not like its a 1-4 night and down a few units. This would be 30-40 units. Or as your bank roll goes $67.

I enjoy the chatter as well; just dont want to hear the bickering and complaining every time there is a losing night. If you going to bitch and complain every time there is a losing night do it on the winning nights and celebrate together as well. Creates a negative energy in the thread if its silent on great days and super negative on bad days.

LAA series based on covers closing lines
A) 1.42 to win 1
B) 3.12 to win 2.42
C) 7.87 to win 5.54
D) 26.82 to win 13.41

Onto some thinking grinder mentioned in another thread for NHL. If you lost 40 units on tonight's game on the LAA than there is some thing wrong with your money management. Yes you lost 40 units on the series, but as grinder says that money is long gone and you actually only lost 26 or 27 units tonight. If you are going to think about the total series loss than think of the total series wins this season as well and you are only down like 15-20 units which aint bad considering some nights have like 5-10 plays which can easily make up for a series loss in less than a week.

Also about analzing games, I agree with Grinder when he said some thing about a monkey analyzing games... I do not want to misquote him, so maybe he can say it again.

Also if you went 1-4 or even 2-3 tonight than you obviously are not following the system correctly. I am looking at 3-2 or possibly 4-1 night if A's come back to win it and with my hybrid labby shows a profit.

Just want to keep the thread on a positive energy.

Everyone enjoy their night and keep sports betting (long term investment) separate from their personal lives.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

calebepley93 gave J.M. Disciple 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

808bases gave J.M. Disciple 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

igrok gave J.M. Disciple 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.