S2

(B Bet) Pit fade: Arizona 1,719 1,39u | Arizona 1,602 3,97u

S3

(B Bet) LAA: LA Angels 1,654 1,53u | LA Angels 1,80 3,163u

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

OFS gave Stifler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby525 View Post
Sorry guys don't know if you guys see my post but just wondering why did we fade Pittsburgh and go with Arizona
System 3 (S3): Whenever a teams starts a home-trip and the odds are < +100 in the first game start the chase for the next 4 games. Whenever a team starts a road-trip and the odds are +100 or higher in the first game start the chase and fade that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby525 View Post
Sorry guys don't know if you guys see my post but just wondering why did we fade Pittsburgh and go with Arizona
its S2

they had a 3 game losing streak on the road, the streak was broken and we contunie playing the streak. Means we play Pittsburgh to lose on the road. So play is/was on Arizona.

On a sidenote Pittsburgh losing streaks are also S1 plays, we do skip 2 plays after the streak was broken and play to fade them right after those 2 games. So we will also have a S1 Pit fade starting on 22.04.2013, when they are going to play their next game on the road.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Astro2331 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
its S2
On a sidenote Pittsburgh losing streaks are also S1 plays, we do skip 2 plays after the streak was broken and play to fade them right after those 2 games. So we will also have a S1 Pit fade starting on 22.04.2013, when they are going to play their next game on the road.
Stifler,

I am confused. Why wasn't today's Pit's game ALSO an S1 Pit's fade. They lost 3 games in a row and then won two after that and then today they had another game. All were on the road. Will appreciate your explanation.