Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfordmiller View Post
Why would St Louis (cincy fade) qualify for a play when they are not listed on page 1 as a team eligible for S3?
Cincy is the qualifier. Since it is a fade, we are betting on them to lose. Therefore, so long as CINCINNATI is at odds of +100 or greater, we play the OPPOSING TEAM.

Long story short, think of it as betting against Cincy, not betting for St. Louis.

Redundant.

Gotta a question - one of my books have me CHECK the opening day pitchers. Opinions? What do you do in the situation Stiffler. I know the pitcher chase would be check but . . . . . ?
what? sry i dont know what u mean...
Two of my books have a check box - if either starting pitcher does not pitch the game will not be wagered. OR - it does not matter WHAT happens if there is a scratch. MY line will stay the same and the game will be wagered.

I have to assume that in the "S" games it does not matter (although it would suck going from -140 to +120).

With the pitcher series I would assume it's important for THAT pitcher to pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
Two of my books have a check box - if either starting pitcher does not pitch the game will not be wagered. OR - it does not matter WHAT happens if there is a scratch. MY line will stay the same and the game will be wagered.

I have to assume that in the "S" games it does not matter (although it would suck going from -140 to +120).

With the pitcher series I would assume it's important for THAT pitcher to pitch.
With Ace v. Ace matchups, I will only play the listed pitchers. The rest of the time, I just play the action.

- Cubs Series added.

S3

(A Bet) Balti fade: Boston 1,725 1,38u
(A Bet) Bos: Boston 1,725 1,38u
(A Bet) TB fade: Texas - waiting on line movement
(A Bet) Hou fade: Seattle 1,606 1,65u
(A Bet) Cubs: Cubs 1,877 1,14u

potential plays:
- S3 Cin fade, if line +100 or more

________________________________________ ________________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post

for the first game it does matter in S3, as the line tells u its a play or not. I always play only the pitchers listed, otherwise its cashback. Didnt happend that often last year that the pitcher changed. Still to be on the safe side only the first game pitcher changes would matter, and ofc all plays for the pitcher chase.

- Cin fade Series & Texas line added.

S3

(A Bet) Balti fade: Boston 1,725 1,38u
(A Bet) Bos: Boston 1,725 1,38u
(A Bet) TB fade: Texas 1,658 1,52u
(A Bet) Hou fade: Seattle 1,606 1,65u
(A Bet) Cubs: Cubs 1,877 1,14u
(A Bet) Cin fade: St.Louis 1,877 1,14u

________________________________________ ________________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Astro2331 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eroger92 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

For those interested...

I said I would be keeping a running tab on whether Stifler's series cover on the RL, so here's an update:

Current Stifler record: 12-0
Current RL record: 11-0, 1 series pending(S3 SF)
When they covered
A bet: 4
B bet: 2
C bet: 4
D bet: 1

Note: These numbers reflect the record had you continued to bet even after the series had already won, i.e. via a 1-run victory
Last edited by samrock67; 04-08-13 at 02:36 PM.

I know the RL chase looks like it is off to a fantastic start but I would give it some time to see how things pan out...

Unless you are betting the same amount as you would on the ML(as opposed to betting "To Win" 1 unit), I would look at this as more of an opportunity to save some money during chases as opposed to being more profitable.

Wow samrock...so if u were only risking a unit you would actually be up more than 12 units....and a lost series is only 16 units because there's no juice.....interesting....

I wad actually looking to do some kind of runline chase this year too....i was going to try and develope a system but have not had the time....

How about making a seperate thread where you keep track ?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
Wow samrock...so if u were only risking a unit you would actually be up more than 12 units....and a lost series is only 16 units because there's no juice.....interesting....

I wad actually looking to do some kind of runline chase this year too....i was going to try and develope a system but have not had the time....

How about making a seperate thread where you keep track ?
I would be more than happy to make a separate thread where I keep track, I would just need Stifler's permission because I would essentially be re-posting his plays(well, fairly frequently, anyway).
Last edited by samrock67; 04-08-13 at 03:40 PM.