Login Search

mlb chase 2013

Last Post

Can anyone speak to increasing unit size once bankroll is up some? Is there a certain part of the season that has traditionally done poorly? The danger I see in increasing unit size is having the system performing worse after unit size increase, therefore taking bigger hits.
Last edited by w@lt; 04-04-13 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post
I don't think im going to have the bankroll to be able to play this system, unfortunately. At least not the full system. I have a bankroll of 100u ($1000 @ $10 units), which I don't think I'm going to be comfortable with for this system. My current book won't allow me to play any smaller units unfortunately, so I have to look for other options. I'm not a high roller or anything like that haha. I'm trying to think of a way to continue playing the games but with a more conservative (and obviously less rewarding) approach. The only thing I can really think of is playing my same unit size but starting my chase from the B or C Bets (and playing it as my first game in the chase). I know I'd miss out on a bunch of units by not playing the A (or B maybe) games. Is there any other ideas that you guys might have?
withdrawal your money and deposit with 5dimes. they even allow $1 bets. they are also the safest book for US players.

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
Can anyone speak to increasing unit size once bankroll is up some? Is there a certain part of the season that has traditionally done poorly? The danger I see in increasing unit size, then having the system performing worse after unit size increase, therefore taking bigger hits.
I wouldn't change unit size until the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
Can anyone speak to increasing unit size once bankroll is up some? Is there a certain part of the season that has traditionally done poorly? The danger I see in increasing unit size is having the system performing worse after unit size increase, therefore taking bigger hits.
Last year it was over 50 series before a loss but this is going to be variable year to year. Increasing unit size during a season would be a dangerous move imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

S3

(C Bet) Tor: Toronto 1,575 1,74u | Toronto 1,571 4,799u | Toronto 1,61 12,359u
(C Bet) Bos fade: NY Yankees 1,917 1,09u | NY Yankees 1,885 2,362u | NY Yankees 1,80 5,565u
records:
S1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
S2: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
S3: W 9 | L 0 (+9,00 units)
P1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P2: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
P3: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)

pending:

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ___________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3

S3

(A Bet) NYY fade: Detroit - waiting on line movement
(A Bet) Det: Detroit - waiting on line movement
(A Bet) Tex: Texas - waiting on line movement
(A Bet) SF: San Francisco 1,847 1,18u
(A Bet) Pit fade: LA Dodgers - waiting on line movement

________________________________________ ________________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3
Give Points

Points Awarded:

olmec gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kmc28 View Post
I don't think im going to have the bankroll to be able to play this system, unfortunately. At least not the full system. I have a bankroll of 100u ($1000 @ $10 units), which I don't think I'm going to be comfortable with for this system. My current book won't allow me to play any smaller units unfortunately, so I have to look for other options. I'm not a high roller or anything like that haha. I'm trying to think of a way to continue playing the games but with a more conservative (and obviously less rewarding) approach. The only thing I can really think of is playing my same unit size but starting my chase from the B or C Bets (and playing it as my first game in the chase). I know I'd miss out on a bunch of units by not playing the A (or B maybe) games. Is there any other ideas that you guys might have?
Maybe you could consider playing less series, just pick certain series that you feel will have a better chance of succeding
so instead of playing the 5 series today perhaps just play 2 or 3 ,whatever your comfortable with ?

Can anyone speak to increasing unit size once bankroll is up some?
this being my 3rd Chase system and am used to the high variance (and actually HAVE a bankroll after last night's NHL Chases - WHEW LOL) I'm sort of doing that on this one. Sort of "kelly" betting but basically each NEW series I play 1% of my bank and then use THAT starting number for the entire chase. Basically I'm trying to REALLY get myself confused with multiple unit sizes all at once.

I feel that if this season goes like last year you are betting less and less of your bank as the Chase gets better and better. So why not try to increase your profits. And the reverse happens also. If the Chase goes south you are betting more and more of your bank in a losing effort.

This COULD be a losing strategy but . . . . . I feel it's an opportunity

rustie - 1000 @ $10 is not bad but if you are not comfortable then don't. Sports wagering is a marathon and the key is to keep you mind comfortable.

I would find a better online book (5dimes).

I personally would not recommend changing bet sizes for this system. It is very possible we go on a run of losing a couple series in a week and that can easily amount to 60+ units and will cut you bet size down big time. I would recommend having over 200 units and rolling with the punches. Just my opinion, good luck everyone, so far so good

My worry is when this thing really gets rolling we COULD have 10 or 15 OR MORE plays in a day and if some of those are starting to get in the "C" range.

I mean we could conceivably have WAY to many plays for even a 200 unit bank roll can handle. I think I'll have to do when I did with Stifflers and Wallcos other Chase and chart last years games.