Login Search

Yu Darvish K Prop @ Bovada

Last Post

Hell no man. Darvish has been dealing. Oakland is too big of a swing and miss team to try an under IMO. Would rather have 7.5, but even @ 8, I think it has a chance to exceed. They whiffed 11 times last night to six different pitchers. As long as Darvish is able to go deep in the game - 7 IP ... should have an excellent chance IMO.

9 is definitely a terrible number. Wow.

Another Over I think has a shot. Talk about dealing. Medlen has been the in his ten starts. Two against Miami. One he only whiffed three, but that was his first start of the season. His last start, he struck out six in 8 IP. He has whiffed at least six in eight of ten starts and he's going 7 or more in most starts. Miami isn't quite the whiff monster like Oakland, but I think this one should at least push if Medlen gets into the 7th ot 8th.

ATL Kris Medlen Total K's Over 6 [-130]

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
9 is definitely a terrible number. Wow.

Another Over I think has a shot. Talk about dealing. Medlen has been the in his ten starts. Two against Miami. One he only whiffed three, but that was his first start of the season. His last start, he struck out six in 8 IP. He has whiffed at least six in eight of ten starts and he's going 7 or more in most starts. Miami isn't quite the whiff monster like Oakland, but I think this one should at least push if Medlen gets into the 7th ot 8th.

ATL Kris Medlen Total K's Over 6 [-130]

Hitting this one tonight.

Yu Darvish Total K's Over 7 [-140]
Baltimore is the 3rd most strikeout prone lineup in the league. You saw it just this past week with James Shields setting a Rays' Franchise record with 15 Ks against this team. Yu has whiffed at least seven in nine of his last ten starts and in 17 of 26 starts this season.