Login Search

team totals

Last Post

Default team totals

Braves team total over 4.5 (-115)
-Sanchez has struggled of late giving up 6 runs in each of his last 2 starts. Sanchez and the Marlins defeated the braves 6-2 earlier this season. Sanchez pitched 6 innnings allowing 8 hits, 2 walks, 2 runs. Chipper Jones did not play this game as he was out. Sanchez also pitched against the braves on Sept 2, 2008. This game was played in Florida and the braves shelled Sanchez for 8 hits and 6 runs in just 3 innings. THe braves won the game 16-14 as they had the highest output for runs in the 2008 season.

The Marlins fell behind 8-4 after 3 innings yesterday. The starting pitcher for the Marlins, Taylor, gave up all 8 runs in 2.1 innings. After knocking out Taylor, the marlins relievers shut down the braves for the final 6.2 innings. I am predicting that the braves will score runs both against the starter (sanchez) and the marlin bullpen.

A tough day today (2-3) as the rangers rallied for 3 runs in the ninth but fell short. Rangers were horrible with runners in scoring position especially the middle of the lineup. Atlanta braves had a runner thrown out at the plate trying to score on a sac fly and that turned into a double play. I also took the astros team total over 4.5 (+100) and got extremely lucky to hit that. Astros scored 3 runs in the bottom of the ninth inning and I barely won. I also took the nationals team total over 4 runs and that went over in the top of the 8th inning. I also got really lucky on the phillies (team total over 4.5) as the phillies scored twice in the ninth inning.