Login Search

Who's The Greater Yankee: Mariano Rivera Or Derek Jeter?

Last Post

well philli to be honest .. u cant really compare .. same amount of rings ... moe greatest closer ever .... jeter top 3-4 ss ever ... as a yankee fan u just accept them both ...if u had to choose which one was more important i guess u can have a little argument there but me as a yankee fan i was glad to have both!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
well philli to be honest .. u cant really compare .. same amount of rings ... moe greatest closer ever .... jeter top 3-4 ss ever ... as a yankee fan u just accept them both ...if u had to choose which one was more important i guess u can have a little argument there but me as a yankee fan i was glad to have both!

Jeter could make a case as greatest SS ever if he finishes his career with 3600+ hits.

But you're right, just accept them both.

However............who's the greater Yankee? LOL

Hands down Rivera

Its not even close

98 team probably only one good enough to win without mo

Jeter not a difference maker. Even in his prime. Mo irreplacable

Only difference making play jeter made during the run was the flip in oakland. They are done that year without that play
Last edited by Br0nxer; 05-16-12 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
i agree with moe being important but u have to love both of them for what they have done for us....

and greatest SS ever was honus wagner .... lol jeter isnt on his level
OK so we got 2 votes for Mo and 1 for Jete.

What a great argument. It's never-ending.

As for Honus Wagner, yes, right now he's the greatest, but we have to wait until Jeter is actually finished.

What if Jeter gets 4000 hits?

What if he gets to be the all-time hits leader?