Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Question for you Zcode. I checked out your website and I'm getting some emails from the website. How many systems are you guys playing? It seems like there are like 10 systems here? I'm pretty confused as to what is going on here, seems like every email I get is talking about a new system?
Zcode is a bettors club, we have several systems with proven records and people choose which systems fit their needs and follow them. Such as Trey's ABC system, hot trends, Anti-capper system, Stamos picks, Joao's Totals system, Jonny's system plays etc. Each has a track record and clear rules to avoid any confusion. All of them are winning long term so no matter what you follow, sooner or later you should see a profit.

Talking Zcode Line Reversals

We are developing very helpful tool for Line Reversals. It's called Zcode Line Reversals Beta. The features are adding as we speak.

http://zcodesystem.com/linereversals.php
free beta.

Zcode Line Reversal tool is an incredible helpful indicator on how the line moves and how the odds change through the day. It will help you identify the sharp money moves and avoid betting against Vegas. It also shows you vegas public percentages on your teams. Make sure you watch the easy video tutorial to understand how it works.

Featuring:

1. LIVE real time odds and charts.
  2. No 30 minute delays, all is LIVE
  3. No middlemen - odds come directly from the bookie
  4. No extra fees - free for zcode VIP members
  5. AUTO-UPDATE - no need to refresh the page
  6. Oneclick switch to the next game. No time waste with navigation
  7. Calendar - lets you go check lines from yesterday games or older games
  8. ODDS in TWO formats - friendly to US and EU members
  9. NO CONFUSIONS: we clearly write which team you see, if it is underdog or favorite
  10. PUBLIC Percentages are shown on the chart!

How it works

Here is example from yesterday on how the line reversals help avoid the losing pick. Our pick was New York Yankees to beat Boston. It looked pretty logical by all means and most cappers were on it.

However, with 70% public on Yankees, two strong line reversal moves were detected against them:

This is a strong red flag to be cautious. In the end Yankees lost the game.

Same happened in several other games yesterday.
For example Detroit upset. The line moved from -200 to -178 pretty fast despite 70% of public supporting Detroit. In the end they lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Here is example from yesterday on how the line reversals help avoid the losing pick. Our pick was New York Yankees to beat Boston. It looked pretty logical by all means and most cappers were on it.

However, with 70% public on Yankees, two strong line reversal moves were detected against them:

This is a strong red flag to be cautious. In the end Yankees lost the game.

Same happened in several other games yesterday.
For example Detroit upset. The line moved from -200 to -178 pretty fast despite 70% of public supporting Detroit. In the end they lost the game.

Zcode LINE Reversals: Vegas Lines and Vegas Odds http://linereversals.com/

The Line Reversals tool was updated with the live info on Spreads, Totals and Smart Alerts: Sharp money move and smart money move signals. Now you can see the arrows: Orange ones are against your team, Green ones are supporting line move.

How to use line reversals:

Watch the video: http://youtu.be/rJ3kCoBZFMI

Last year our NHL zcode championship was a big success. During several weeks cappers and regular members were submitting their top picks while others could follow and learn from them.
The time has come to repeat the championship.

This time we start Zcode NFL Championship 2012.

I invite my friends and NFL cappers to participate.
The competition is totally free and transparent, it is held on facebook page. Everyone is IN!

Prizes:
1st Place $999 CASH
2nd Place Brand New iPad 3
3rd Place Alps Getaway
4-5th Place: Free memberships!

You can review the rules and goals and get started here:

http://zcodesystem.com/nflchampionship2012.php