Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

And see, yet again, the paid picks are the same as the free ones you posted here.

Hey guys!

What can I say about yesterday? Yes, we were down but only 0.35 UNITS, not so bad. Remember again, this is the great thing about betting on underdogs like us, 3-0 means AMAZING profit (Like the day before yesterday )), 2-1 means good profit, 1-2 means just little lost (like yesterday) and the only way to really lose is 0-3. Compared if we bet on favorites, 3-0 is good profit, 2-1 is breakeven, 1-2 is BIG lost, and 0-3 is just the end...
Lets try to go into the winning streak again:
5 UNITS Bet on Spreadline - New York Yankees -1.5 (MLB)
4 UNITS Bet on Spreadline - Miami Heat -2 (NBA)

One BIG underdog and the other great odd!
Lets rock guys !

And see, yet again, the paid picks are the same as the free ones you posted here.

chilidog, the system A (clients picks) and D is the same. The difference is in unit size and number of picks.
For clients picks we choose only the best plays among them and put more units on them + also add -1.5 spread on underdogs for extra profit. When there are not enough picks they may match the free plays like yesterday.

What we sent can be easily tracked here: http://pickstoemail.com/results.pdf

Miami-2 won but underdog Yankes-1.5 lost.

P.s. It's not me who is sending picks, that's why even when I am late on forum, the picks are sent to clients on time. That's the main advantage having a membership.

Some interesting stats for the followers:

MLB only here:

May July and August are favorite months. That's when favorites will be winning a lot of games. All other months are for underdogs

That means our system that plays underdogs only will perform best in April, June, Sept and October, so-so in May and August and might struggle little in July.
Last edited by zcodesystem; 06-08-12 at 05:53 PM.

Incredible. Well, since you're going to insist on giving me the plays for free on the forum, I will be cancelling my subscription. Sorry, but I tried to keep paying you, but you honestly can't expect people to keep paying you for something that you are posting for free on the forum.
I made a commitment to track the plays for 3 months here. On slow days like today they match the clients picks because there are simply no more picks On days when we have 10 picks only top 3 are given to the clients. It's up to you if you cancel or not, there is no risk involved with any memberships of ours. Remember that clients always have top priority and picks are sent to them few hours before the games while here on forum I can be late or slow.

3* - [957] Washington Nationals -1.5 +145 vs Boston Red Sox
3* - [955] Texas Rangers +101 vs San Francisco Giants
3* - [966] Colorado Rockies +138 vs Los Angeles Angels
3* - [964] Cincinnati Reds +144 vs Detroit Tigers
3* - [967] Houston Astros +210 vs Chicago White Sox
3* - [978] Seattle Mariners +116 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
3* - [727] Boston Celtics OVER 178.5 -105 vs Miami Heat