Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Got my refund, thank god. Wasn't making profit after a week with their "winning picks". On Tuesday night with their system and "experts" picks I went 1-9 (Giants Over, Rangers, Cards, Nats, Dodgers, Indians and more were L). Plus their NHL System tonight had Devils W and Over. That went 0-2.

Just be cautious people.

Got my refund, thank god. Wasn't making profit after a week with their "winning picks".
That's okay, like I said there is no problem for people to leave who don't like the system. Judging anything by 1 week is not the way to estimate any system long term. For example here on forum I started to post D system, it went very well first week but that was the end of the winning cycle and we hit the losing cycle. That was painful because every day was a losing day and I had 2 people leaving. Now, second day in a row, baseball is completely crazy, Rangers alone made the history. right now D system is getting back on track very fast, going 95 - 101, +$5,238

This chaos can continue for two-three more weeks according to my previous chart, so if you are starting the anti-capper system it's the best timing to join: http://pickstoemail.com/access.php Code: sbrforum It has the same 60 day money back guarantee.

For chase system, hit the worst luck, totally devastated by Dodgers not winning anything and Giants playing every game under. Will give it a final bet on Dodgers+1.5 today.

Today only 3 games and all are expecting a full sweep.

Here are some stats:

Tigers
Road Sweep resistance: 83%
Road and Home Sweep resistance: 82%
Possible sweep situations (Road and Home): 3

Max losses
Max losses in a row this season: 5
Max losses in a row last 30 days: 3
Max losses in a row last 30 days with +1.5: 3

Average losses in a row
Average losses in a row this season: 2
Average losses in a row last 30 days: 2

Swept
Got Swept on road: 1
Swept home opponent: 2
Won Road series: 2 of 7

Very poor sweep resistance. The tigers are not scoring enough to match the hot hitting Sox.

Astros

Sweep?
Road Sweep resistance: 98%
Road and Home Sweep resistance: 97%
Possible sweep situations (Road and Home): 3

Max losses
Max losses in a row this season: 5
Max losses in a row last 30 days: 5
Max losses in a row last 30 days with +1.5: 3

Average losses in a row

Swept
Got Swept on road: 0
Swept home opponent: 0
Won Road series: 0 of 6

Surprising fact to know that Astros have not been swept yet this season on a road though they did not win a single road serie.
Rockies turned into offensive machine that Astros can't match. Bud Norris is their only hope but if you allow 10 and more runs every day it's impossible to win. 50-50 chance here. Bud Norris can stop the bleeding.

Dodgers

Home Sweep resistance: 100%
Road and Home Sweep resistance: 99%
Possible sweep situations (Road and Home): 1

Max losses
Max losses in a row this season: 3
Max losses in a row last 30 days: 3
Max losses in a row last 30 days with +1.5: 2

Average losses in a row

Swept
Got Swept at home: 0
Swept road opponent: 5
Won Home series: 7 of 8

Their struggles go completely against statistics. Never got swept at home this season, they cant buy a win from suddenly hot Brewers.
They won 7 of 8 home series but risk to get swept for the first time. A good option for us is to have +1.5 spread on them on the chase system.

My thoughts: Based on this info we can assume that Boston game will be tight, probably 4-6 and Tigers might get swept. Astros can avoid the sweep only if they shut down Colorado offence. Zack Greinke is poor on the road so Dodgers have the last chance to avoid the humiliation. Must be a tight 2-3 or 3-4 that can go any side.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Zcode Results are here: http://zcodesystem.com/zcoderesults.php
PicksToEmail is anti-capper system.
According to the result, this year alpha trend still at loss of -1184. and Delta is only profit of +484. If you are really good, why is it not making money every week?

If I would to follow just the alpha and delta trend, I would still at loss after paying your subscription. I think you need to improve yourself.

I pay you every month to give me good result every week or month, not losing my money.....

Remember, I am paying you every month your salary via subscription.....

So, start working more harder and give me a better result.... Next week I want to see profit.... OK??!!

Zcode is much more than just automatic trends. It's true they struggled in april but their goal is to bring the profit for the season. That's what they were doing since 2006 tests. If you are the member besides trends you can also follow the different systems like mudrac, trey, stamos , pods. When trial access is ready you guys will login yourself too see whats there.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Anti capper system entered the profit streak two days ago. Now we are expecting it to continue for the next several weeks according to the cycles I drew:

What a complete load of horse shit your charts and graphs are. Nothing of substance to back this up, just a fukkin clown with some crayons.

enough with the "cycle" as a bullshit excuse to why you are losing. if it's truely a cycle, then why the fuuck would you not fade the system during the period you're losing money??? stop with the bullshit man it's getting pathetic.

the only reason why you're promoting "long term profits" is so that you can get as many suckers to pay you monthly for a fraud system as long as possible... dipshit trying to get as many month subscription fees as long as possible dipshit