Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

I am going to place the bet as followings:

1) 3 star and above
2) $100 per bet on all recommendation pick
3) $300 ( 3unit) as follow according to Alpha and Delta trend pick

I am going to try for 1 month as this is a bet. If is a good system, it will always monthly win.

If I lose money, zcode is a scam and will have to compensate me all the money losses.

If I make money, this will prove that zcode is a good system to follow.

Zcode, you dare to take this challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
I am going to place the bet as followings:

1) 3 star and above
2) $100 per bet on all recommendation pick
3) $300 ( 3unit) as follow according to Alpha and Delta trend pick

I am going to try for 1 month as this is a bet. If is a good system, it will always monthly win.

If I lose money, zcode is a scam and will have to compensate me all the money losses.

If I make money, this will prove that zcode is a good system to follow.

Zcode, you dare to take this challenge?
Of course all supporters will have less than 50 posts. Even the thread nominators have less than 10.

Here comes the Z code army of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Too much negativity guys. Lets cool down and start all over when system D is out of the slump according to my chart.
System C is a 3 step progression. Won Rangers, Pushed Giants, they are replayed at A bet again. Dodgers and their Over goes to B bet.

You amaze me.

[QUOTE=zcodesystem;14831726]Like I said I will keep posting. Mysterious system C is still under initial evaluation. It's a new system that I have not released yet. Other 3 were tracked. System A is also anti-public, it's a 5star pickstoemail clients picks.

If similar system made this much where is it now?

The goal to hit the bet at least once in the next 3 games based on statistics that is on our favour. Last season similar system made over $12,000 profit with $100 unit size.

THESE are all quotes from you...............

And don't forget about the LAD loss last night.............with the Tex win, SF total push and LAD over loss..............1-2-1.

Do you have a money management strategy posted because if you plan on 4-5 more losing days before things turn around a new client could be in the hole close to a 100 units if he signed when you started your current losing streak? and most most gamblers 1% is 1 unit meaning you busted a few players or are close to it.

3* - [904] Pittsburgh Pirates +112 vs Cincinnati Reds
3* - [915] Kansas City Royals +141 vs Cleveland Indians
3* - [922] Boston Red Sox +150 vs Detroit Tigers
3* - [906] Atlanta Braves +1.5 -175 vs St. Louis Cardinals
3* - [924] Texas Rangers -1.5 +120 vs Seattle Mariners
3* - [926] Minnesota Twins -102 vs Oakland Athletics
3* - [706] San Antonio Spurs -4.5 -108 vs Oklahoma City Thunder
3* - [927] New York Yankees +121 vs Los Angeles Angels
3* - [911] Milwaukee Brewers +118 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
3* - [913] Arizona Diamondbacks +110 vs San Francisco Giants