Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

I think you need to post another system. Chase systems are quite easy to follow, and now that you told us how it works, why would I pay for it anymore?
The handicappers fade system is running bad too; if I'm not mistaken, I've read that you track 500+ handicappers and bet against their common picks. All these handicappers are losing in the long run? I find it hard to believe.

I hope you can get the free trial access up soon, people on this forum will be a lot harder to convince than those from facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Early games3* - [954] New York Mets +122 vs Philadelphia Phillies3* - [973] Chicago White Sox OVER 7.5 +110 vs Tampa Bay Rays
0-2nice picks bro. if you had success with your pathetic chase system, why have to spend "hundreds of thousands of $$$" to develop THE "code"?

I think you need to post another system. Chase systems are quite easy to follow, and now that you told us how it works, why would I pay for it anymore?
The Chase systems are easy to follow but for most people it's hard to consistently pick the right series. To be profitable with chase you need to keep C bet losses at minimum rate. The statistical win-chance to start the series must be at 91% or higher.

I hope you can get the free trial access up soon, people on this forum will be a lot harder to convince than those from facebook.
Will do!

The handicappers fade system is running bad too; if I'm not mistaken, I've read that you track 500+ handicappers and bet against their common picks. All these handicappers are losing in the long run? I find it hard to believe.
Yes, most cappers are losing in a long run. That's not news. However this week is very predictable so nearly every capper is winning.
The anti capper system is based on upsets and during such week it has no chance. That does not mean I stop it or change, we'll keep tracking it. I expect 5 more days of struggles for it, then it should turn around. All about cycles.

For example Phillies/Mets game. Hamels is an ace and won 7 games in a row. Public and all the cappers were heavily betting on Phillies. And guess what? Hamels won again. Too easy.

White Sox game - Every capper was heavily betting UNDER because Rays are usually a low scoring team while Sale is a solid pitcher. And guess what? The game ended 1-2. Too easy again.

Now remaining games are:

Jays are coming from the slump but will easily destroy shaky baltimore with a score. The majority of cappers are heavy on Jays.

Rangers is offensive machine. Whole world and 78% of public is on Rangers.

Brewers are shaky. 72% of public and most of the cappers (including my chase system) is on Dodgers.

If every favorite is winning there is no chance for anti capper system to win. However we all know that it's impossible for most cappers to win in a long run otherwise everyone would be rich already following them. That gives Anti-capper system a chance to be profitable long term.

For example Rangers - offensive machine, winning 14-7 every game.. Burning hot. However we all understand they can't keep on doing this whole season and like any other team they will heat a cold streak sooner or later. That's when the anti capper system will collect all the underdog odds on their opponents.
Last edited by zcodesystem; 05-28-12 at 06:00 PM.

The Chase systems are easy to follow but for most people it's hard to consistently pick the right series. To be profitable with chase you need to keep C bet losses at minimum rate. The statistical win-chance to start the series must be at 91% or higher.

Will do!

Yes, most cappers are losing in a long run. That's not news. However this week is very predictable so nearly every capper is winning.
The anti capper system is based on upsets and during such week it has no chance. That does not mean I stop it or change, we'll keep tracking it. I expect 5 more days of struggles for it, then it should turn around. All about cycles.

For example Phillies/Mets game. Hamels is an ace and won 7 games in a row. Public and all the cappers were heavily betting on Phillies. And guess what? Hamels won again. Too easy.

White Sox game - Every capper was heavily betting UNDER because Rays are usually a low scoring team while Sale is a solid pitcher. And guess what? The game ended 1-2. Too easy again.

Now remaining games are:

Jays are coming from the slump but will easily destroy shaky baltimore with a score. The majority of cappers are heavy on Jays.

Rangers is offensive machine. Whole world and 78% of public is on Rangers.

Brewers are shaky. 72% of public and most of the cappers (including my chase system) is on Dodgers.

If every favorite is winning there is no chance for anti capper system to win. However we all know that it's impossible for most cappers to win in a long run otherwise everyone would be rich already following them. That gives Anti-capper system a chance to be profitable long term.

For example Rangers - offensive machine, winning 14-7 every game.. Burning hot. However we all understand they can't keep on doing this whole season and like any other team they will heat a cold streak sooner or later. That's when the anti capper system will collect all the underdog odds on their opponents.
It must be tough to try and put a positive spin on the garbage you post here day after day. What happened to the "Code". You were finally THE guy who had it all figured out.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

To give you some insight on anti capper system and the cycles here is the standard chat of one of the cappers that we "fade":

As you can see he is always losing long term which means anti-capper is always winning long term.

However if we look closer he does not lose constantly. He still have periods of winning streaks (marked in green). That's where our anti capper system struggles. As soon as his streak is over, our own RED streak starts when we collect all the profits on underdogs by betting against the cappers.

So until the "green streak" is over, there is no surprise that anti capper system is getting 0-10 and 1-9 days every day.

to give you some insight on anti capper system and the cycles here is the standard chat of one of the cappers that we "fade":

as you can see he is always losing long term which means anti-capper is always winning long term.

However if we look closer he does not lose constantly. He still have periods of winning streaks (marked in green). That's where our anti capper system struggles. As soon as his streak is over, our own red streak starts when we collect all the profits on underdogs by betting against the cappers.

So until the "green streak" is over, there is no surprise that anti capper system is getting 0-10 and 1-9 days every day.
you are a standard capper. Fade yourself idiot.

I am starting to give SBR Chris the benefit of the doubt here.

I'm starting to think that this is a big scheme to show all the new posters out there how touts really work.

After seeing this slimy prick in action, I think its unlikely that they will be considering paying anyone to lose any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

I am starting to give SBR Chris the benefit of the doubt here.

I'm starting to think that this is a big scheme to show all the new posters out there how touts really work.

After seeing this slimy prick in action, I think its unlikely that they will be considering paying anyone to lose any more.
Unfortunately that is not the case. SBR marketing has come up with the grand scheme that selling paid promotional space in the forums is a money maker and the way of the future for the site. Get used to these slimeballs, they will become the norm here.

Every few weeks there will be a new idiot who has the fukkin holy grail of handicapping. Each one better than the first. Each one equally as full of shit as the last. Each one will pay to be the punching bag of the forums for a set time period.

Sad development here.

To give you some insight on anti capper system and the cycles here is the standard chat of one of the cappers that we "fade":

As you can see he is always losing long term which means anti-capper is always winning long term.

However if we look closer he does not lose constantly. He still have periods of winning streaks (marked in green). That's where our anti capper system struggles. As soon as his streak is over, our own RED streak starts when we collect all the profits on underdogs by betting against the cappers.

Maybe you should only post plays where the cappers are losing..

While system D is struggling I will start also tracking C system.

It's a 3 step progression chase system for MLB: A-B-C.

Here is how we play it:

Bet Sizes:
A bet = 1% of the bankroll
B bet = I recommend betting to win what you lost on yesterday's A bet + what you were
trying to win on yesterday's A game
C bet = What you lost on A+B+ what you tried to win on A bet

28 May

A bet Rangers ML
A bet Dodgers ML.
A bet Giants Game Total Over 6 (we take lowest Over possible)
A bet Dodgers Game Total Over 6 (we take lowest Over possible)

The goal to hit the bet at least once in the next 3 games based on statistics that is on our favour. Last season similar system made over $12,000 profit with $100 unit size.

Current record tracked: 0-0.

1-3 nice chase bro

every time I go to say something Billysink has already said it. I'll try a diff approach - Its easy for people to go across the street so to speak - see what every capper is on - find the top 3 and fade them....... Instead of paying you. Like you spend thousands a month on 500+ cappers just to fade them? Go die in a fire