Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by dbartinbwgc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by G3ko08 View Post

I'm confused here??!!?? U posted Arz to win LA, but here it shows that LA was suppose to win? WTF?? Am I missing something?

Nice catch. Although a lot of people said this is a typical tout move: Picking both sides.
Last edited by GUMMO77; 05-22-12 at 02:30 PM.

This is the same crock that happened last winter when z code was pimping their nhl plays. They would shotgun a half-dozen or more plays and only talk about the few that hit. The rest were somehow brushed under the carpet. These clowns will regress back to a 40-55 percent for the season like almost every one.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
I am glad that none of those trolls will ever join me
I joined your site, and I chose not to renew after I saw how deceptive your marketing was. I don't understand; you are calling people trolls because they are posting about how misleading and deceptive you are being??

I joined your site, and I chose not to renew after I saw how deceptive your marketing was. I don't understand; you are calling people trolls because they are posting about how misleading and deceptive you are being??
The problem is people who are interested in winning on sports are already doing it. Others will find any excuse and keep looking for holy grail but never find it.

Sports investing is a process, people who don't understand it will never succeed and keep dropping after the first losing week. Most people who joined stay with me over year. People who drop after the first losing day probably should never join on the first place.

We follow several systems, such as automated hot trends, expert systems (including chase systems), the new anti public system that is included into pickstoemail already showed very promising results.

That's the system I started to show you in this topic. Right, it had a losing day yesterday but that does not mean it's a scam.

I know there are adequate people reading this - just for them I will keep tracking plays to prove the trolls were wrong.

Time will tell.

zcode, nobody is really blaming you for what you are being allowed to do...sbr should be ashamed of themselves and this is definitely hurting any good reputation the forum might have had left... you got too many "systems" working..when one fails, another barely wins and you say "well so and so system is a big winner" yadayadayada... its a nice racket, but anyone with common sense can tell your work is barely at break even or with little profit...you guys know as much about math and statistics as a 9th grader and is this is all very unimpressive... like i said, nobody here is mad at you or anything and i personally wish you and everyone else the best of luck...we just cant believe sbr would allow touting shit like this on the forum...and they are staying very quiet about it as well... gl with your systems man

dbart, why would sbr ban them? they are in business with them... they have been paid to allow zcode to tout his product on the forum and they will collect a piece of the action if posters decide to renew sbrpro with zcodes tout package... nobody will be banned

as i stated above...your systems are at break even or slight profit(as are half the gamblers on the planet after a week or so)...and again, you are taking some things personally and you shouldnt... this is something that sbr has never allowed and should never allow...our beef isnt with you or any other tout that sbr might allow to use the forum for a fee... but, and i wont harp on this much, but you dont care about closing numbers, what the prices are and are using some extremely old and "totally useless" data to form some opinions on games... the fact that you tell us you dont care about the best price or beating closing numbers tells the better gamblers that you arent winning longterm... period! you arent making longterm profit buddy and thats a fact... anyways, like i have said, i hope you do well... its sbr who should be catching shit here and you are only doing what they are allowing you to do.

Ok, thanks everyone for hot discussions, now time to get back to work.

22 May, Anti-public System D:

3* - [972] Baltimore Orioles +104 vs Boston Red Sox
3* - [967] Kansas City Royals +153 vs New York Yankees
3* - [956] Cincinnati Reds +103 vs Atlanta Braves
3* - [957] Colorado Rockies +107 vs Miami Marlins
3* - [538] Miami Heat -7 -102 vs Indiana Pacers
3* - [18] Phoenix Coyotes +120 vs Los Angeles Kings
3* - [966] Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 +155 vs Los Angeles Dodgers