Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
To trolls - you can write anything you want, I don't even bother to read, that's a part of troll-resistance program. I only reply intelligent questions.

What I do is keep tracking my picks for 3 months no matter what crap you post.
thats wat they all want...step in the right direction.

To trolls - you can write anything you want, I don't even bother to read, that's a part of troll-resistance program. I only reply intelligent questions.

What I do is keep tracking my picks for 3 months no matter what crap you post.

Please track them elsewhere. This forum does not need another shit pit full of lies.

Thank you stash, that's why I started this topic. I will be posting the picks so you can judge! It will be much longer than 3-7 days, I plan to post for 3 months here my plays
Now your stating you will be posting your record for the next 3 month.....

I'm with Booya711.....I'd have your back also if you kept your word. No one cares about losing days cause we all have them but you can't have winning days then change what you say. Post the plays for people to play and be the judge or go away.....NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RECORD.

I'm still interested but your system but if a man is judged by his word then right now your not looking to good

I am posting the picks every day here, winning and losing. No matter what trolls think, I will keep posting them. My first challenge is to double the tracking account. System D was closer to 80% before yesterday but now pushed back to +53%. Will bounce back.

Here is how the chart looks like (D system) after "devastating" 0-10 day.

Ray dog has been spot on from the jump.... idk why people would ever pay for picks when there is tons of good posters here for free... this z fellow is pulling everyones chain, nice work sbr... I'm up 10 units in 15 days... maybe I can sell my picks? Lol what a bunch of donkeys.... welll done ray dog, showing sbrs true colors

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Chris View Post
ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB Pro Handicapping service has now been added to the SBR Store and is available for member redemption.

• For the first time fully verifiable winning system in Sports Investing

• Highly profitable and precise model system since 1999

• Industry standard in predicting MLB, NBA, NHL and many more

• Proven moneymaking results day in day out
Unreal -- and pathetic.

Now he's posting graphs without any timeline on the bottom. These could date back to the start of 2012 or the start of 1999. As I said back on page 4 I will continue to post here and call him a liar and a fraud. He posted and called me a troll, look who's the troll now zcode. You can only track the plays posted prior to the games but instead you continue to make-up supposed picks afterwards and post graphs that are obviously more than 5 days old or whenever you began posting here.

Anyone who pays 2k for 1 month of garbage picks is obviously retarded. SBR needs to ship this thread to the proper forum.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

EVPlus gave hels 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.