Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
It's funny how much negativity a person can have.. How is the closing price information relevant to my picks here?
EMT.

Moreover, public money will not move a line.

If you can't beat the closing price, you will lose. Just a matter of time.

better off losing short term while BTC then winning without BTC.

Bait and switch. Typical used car salesman approach. Older than the fukkin hills. Manipulate record at monitor service. Gee that is a new one.

Bait= I will give you 3 months of free picks right here
Switch = Join my lounge or pay for a premium package.

Don't like it and you are a hater. Lots of new names pop out of the woodwork to bump the thread.

Same shit different day. It is a scumbag world in the gaming industry. I can't believe anyone would pay this shill for anything.

Here is what we took today.

System D, top 3 are also among them:

3* - [533] Philadelphia 76ers +5 -101 vs Boston Celtics
3* - [902] Philadelphia Phillies +118 vs Washington Nationals
3* - [918] New York Yankees -1.5 +130 vs Kansas City Royals
3* - [920] Baltimore Orioles -103 vs Boston Red Sox
3* - [907] Colorado Rockies +143 vs Miami Marlins
3* - [15] New York Rangers +110 vs New Jersey Devils
3* - [912] Milwaukee Brewers -105 vs San Francisco Giants
3* - [535] Los Angeles Lakers +7.5 -108 vs Oklahoma City Thunder
3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -125 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 +165 vs Los Angeles Dodgers

This is what all the fuss is about?

nice work, sbr... lead your sheep to the field to be slaughtered and to rub it in their face, you have them pay to be slaughtered... this is some really shitty business here, boyz .... and why you dont push whoreshit touts on a site where you claim to be looking out for the players

Here is what we took today.

System D, top 3 are also among them:

3* - [533] Philadelphia 76ers +5 -101 vs Boston Celtics
3* - [902] Philadelphia Phillies +118 vs Washington Nationals
3* - [918] New York Yankees -1.5 +130 vs Kansas City Royals
3* - [920] Baltimore Orioles -103 vs Boston Red Sox
3* - [907] Colorado Rockies +143 vs Miami Marlins
3* - [15] New York Rangers +110 vs New Jersey Devils
3* - [912] Milwaukee Brewers -105 vs San Francisco Giants
3* - [535] Los Angeles Lakers +7.5 -108 vs Oklahoma City Thunder
3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -125 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 +165 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
where do you get the balls to sell these picks but I'm sure the other systems you have to pay for are better, fuk off *
Last edited by shari91; 05-22-12 at 04:35 AM. Reason: language

zcode, i never woulda bought simply because i do not pay for picks. People need more than a week of picks to see if your any good. Even bobbyfk has gone on a good 7 day week. If you psot picks 1-2 months(min) and are profitable, you could find some buyers, but don't expect much if you only post 1 week. And by skipping a day, thats just not what the people want. Your welcome in advance for helping you.

Default lol

I followed this thread mainly to see / monitor after hearing it was 3 months to prove the holy grail.

Personally I would not pay for picks there is plenty of free info out there to handicap your own games.

I understand some people don't have time to handicap and those people should never get involved with someone who promises 3 months, gets hot, then says sorry I cant give out client picks - here's a link to join my club.

Bottom line is Don't promise 3 months and get people to track / follow then Bullshit them into buying.

Only fitting you lost every play today and 30 units!!!! I feel bad for people who fell for your crap and signed up just to lose 30 units today!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
Bait and switch. Typical used car salesman approach. Older than the fukkin hills. Manipulate record at monitor service. Gee that is a new one.

Bait= I will give you 3 months of free picks right here
Switch = Join my lounge or pay for a premium package.

Don't like it and you are a hater. Lots of new names pop out of the woodwork to bump the thread.

Same shit different day. It is a scumbag world in the gaming industry. I can't believe anyone would pay this shill for anything.

Name:  feda59a8d44bab410ccc3d7ae222ad29.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  43.5 KB