Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

Zcode ...are u a affilate?
I am not an affiliate. We have two services for you: main VIP club at zcodesystem.com (if you are into sports that's the perfect place for you, you get all the games, predictions, picks, discussions with experts and a lot of great stuff. What's inside can be seen in the video in the first post here in the topic) and pickstoemail.com for people who have no clue on sports and just want to get simple picks delivered by email (no members area, no clubs, we send you simple best picks).

How did you check and backcheck your results
we developed an automated prediction model that was backtested all the way back to 1999. you can find some fresh results in the post 1 in this topic...

Also, I think it's a nice gesture to provide your picks for free at this time
Thank you. I will keep doing it. I know as long as I provide winners most of you will be my paying customers anyways.. And if I don't provide winners no hype will help me anyways

lets rock! great games today and tomorrow!

Oh wow! It feels great to have something that works.

we won yet again Hope you followed.

System B: 41 - 40, +$2,253 went 2-3 on dogs yesterday, breakeven.
System D: 61 - 48, +$8,166 went 4-2 on dogs with a huge profit, this is just a profit machine.
System A: 19 - 14, +$4,366 won Rangers yesterday!

For those who don't want to miss anything, here is the private access to become a paid client: http://pickstoemail.com/privateaccess.php Accesscode: sbrforum

Quote Originally Posted by chound View Post
Congratulations on the good day again. How long do you plan on posting plays in this thread? Only because I just found this thread yesterday and would like to follow a little while before I sign up. it'd be my luck to sign up then you guys get cold for a few weeks.

read page 1

Any chance you could keep a record/profit for your posted plays on this board. Including what happened prior to posting here is great and all but I for one will judge on results seen here.

Also, what is the point of saying there was a System A play on rangers but you just didnt post it here. It makes you come off as sleazy tout rather than somebody with something legitimate to sell?

Thanks and good luck