Login Search

ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB

Last Post

I have produced 60% "dog only" plays for a couple weeks now on this forum with no intention of monetary gain rather sharing with the fellas here. I do not look for attention here as well. After 3 month of plays, your intent will come clear. In any case, I do wish you well in your endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
Million dollar question. If iPad is so good why would Apple sell it and not keep for themselves?

Because there is nothing wrong getting rich by doing what you love
Bad analogy. Apple could not get rich by designing products and never selling them. You could get rich by simply using your system, and not having to worry about marketing, customer retention, and the dreaded customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
Bad analogy. Apple could not get rich by designing products and never selling them. You could get rich by simply using your system, and not having to worry about marketing, customer retention, and the dreaded customer service.
Or they could just do both....

Well if you agree to pay salaries for my team of 17: programmers, support, tech and sever guys and sports analytics I would probably get back to personal betting... If not, I hardly see how I can fund that development with personal betting alone...

Also if you can get richer I doubt you will miss the opportunity. It does not hurt to bet AND to sell as well. If you think I have "over 9000" members that "make the system less effective" you overestimate the betting niche in general
Last edited by zcodesystem; 05-17-12 at 05:16 PM. Reason: just added some extra smart phrases to sound even cooler
Give Points

Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave zcodesystem 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.