Login Search

Mlb 2012

Last Post

Default Mlb 2012

will track all of my plays here. please feel free to chime in with your thoughts. all opinions and information are appreciated.

plays will range from 1u minimum to 5u maximum. all plays are to win amount (so, 2* Braves -109 means laying 2.18u to win 2u). i don't make many 5u plays, probably just a few per season.

one thing: i will use an apostrophe to signify a half-run (e.g., 7.5 = 7'). this is very professional, and will save us all a lot of time.

BOL to all this season.
Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 04-05-12 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
Like Braves too Biff but y only 109
lot of uncertainty. both SPs off of injury, Mets revamping lineup now that Reyes gone, new dimensions in Citi Field. we're probably getting some value based upon Hanson not having good numbers vs Mets and the fact that Santana still has name value even though it's been a long time since we've seen him dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
What up Biff. Good to see you doing baseball. I'm on the Jays today. Hopefully they win 3-0 for us haha. BOL buddy.
hey, RoadDog, good to see you too. i don't blame you for being on the Jays. hottest team in spring training vs coldest (and coldest can't hit lefties). 3-0 seems like a definite possibility. BOL to you too, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
hey, RoadDog, good to see you too. i don't blame you for being on the Jays. hottest team in spring training vs coldest (and coldest can't hit lefties). 3-0 seems like a definite possibility. BOL to you too, pal.
Ricky's a horse. I'm expecting a big game from him.