Login Search

LTA's MLB Plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
God1, what do u think gives u the right to come in here and troll this thread, belittle people, and cause havoc in one of the few decent and respectable forums left? Why dont u start ur own?
what gives people the right to spew illogical, incorrect, irrational betting advice?

Quote Originally Posted by supr_villn View Post
newsflash !! god1 is absolutely right !

any1 betting these empirical data trends should not be betting
& certainly not be leading others down such a ridiculous path

THAT
IS
ALL ..
I am not leading others down any path what so ever. I was just asking for people's opinion on the bos over 10.5. I also factor in other info as well.

Quote Originally Posted by investing4us View Post
I am not leading others down any path what so ever. I was just asking for people's opinion on the bos over 10.5. I also factor in other info as well.
Yesterdays games show two hot hitting teams, Balty playing loose as the spoiler and Boston in a high leverage situation,with plenty of vets to step up at the plate, so lets look at the pitching.

Vandenhurk is an xtreme FB pitcher, in his first start against Tor he couldn't get out of the 3rd inning giving up 2 dingers in the 12 batters he faced. Green Monsterand pesky pole could see some action. Balty's pen has been used a lot last two games which means some +25 roster spot youngsters will be pushed into action most likely.

On the other side Bedard is coming off knee trouble and will be on a pitch count. In his last 2 starts previous to is rest his FB was a slow as it has been in the last 3 years, which causes problems for his change which sits around 80 (not enough differential means it gets hit, HARD). Boston does have Bard and Pap tonight.

I very well may bet this one over myself, still mulling it over and looking at the price.