Login Search

Tampa Bay Wins The World Series

Last Post

Default Tampa Bay Wins The World Series

They Knocked Out The Champs................this World Series Is A Mismatch From Hell............the Rays Are Going To F Ucking Rock The Philles Like A F Ucking Little League Team.....this One For You Betplom..........................the Rays To Win It All Is A Lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.bigges t Lock I Have Ever Seen..............................out Of This World Lock That The Rays Will Finish The Dream Season

you are right. Its a mismatch from hell, but its the other way. Boston was way overated and their pitching was tired. It took all tampa had not to blow it. There bullpen is awful right now. They have 3 great starting pitchers but kazmir i do not trust right now. They have to face cole twice and thats two losses. They catch a break getting moyer in game 3 but this will probably be the last game of his career so who knows there. I don't have a clue what myers will do in game two but if he can keep his walks down he will be ok. Tampas offense was on fire against boston but that wont be the same against philly. Phillies in 4 or 5