Login Search

$4800 on St Louis tonight

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
well with volstad, mr gopher ball, on the mound what do you expect......gotta take 3/4 from these bums as we have a way better team and the cardinal pitching and hitting has yet to prove anythign thus far this year...

LET'S GO FISH!!!!!!

that is fukking comical...you should be thrilled if your scrub team wins a game in this series...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
that is fukking comical...you should be thrilled if your scrub team wins a game in this series...
scrub team?????

you're must be a typical st. louian...a complete retard who cant read or interpret any stats or anything...where have you been the whole season??? scrub team??? you HAVE to be talking about the cards right???

im still hoping to see big poo-daddys elbow blow up this year as it's been getting closer and closer each year and i thought it was gonna go down last year but it didn't...guess better late than never...

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
scrub team?????

you're must be a typical st. louian...a complete retard who cant read or interpret any stats or anything...where have you been the whole season??? scrub team??? you HAVE to be talking about the cards right???

im still hoping to see big poo-daddys elbow blow up this year as it's been getting closer and closer each year and i thought it was gonna go down last year but it didn't...guess better late than never...

lets see as a team we are hitting almost .300 (kinda disproves your "hitters havnt proven anything" statement) not sure where we rank in era but im sure it in the top of the league....sure we have pen issues (which are getting fixed btw) but we also lead our division like we do most seasons.....

id say you must be a typical idiot marlins fan but i think you are the only marlins fan (seeing how you cant even put 10k ppl in your stadium)...glad your little team is off to a nice start, but to sit here and act like the freaking marlins are better than stl based off the 1st month record is pretty damn ignorant.....

you thought pujols elbow was gonna fall off last year? that ok cause you probably spewed bs about the marlins last year also...sure it wasnt the 1st time you've been wrong and im sure its not the last....
Last edited by BigDan; 05-02-11 at 08:39 PM.