Login Search

CanuckG's MLB 2011

Last Post

Under is 4-0 in Giants last 4 overall.
* Under is 5-0-1 in Giants last 6 road games.
* Under is 3-0-1 in Giants last 4 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
* Under is 4-0 in Giants last 4 on grass.
* Under is 4-0-1 in Giants last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
* Under is 7-0 in Giants last 7 games following a loss.
* Under is 4-0 in Giants last 4 games as an underdog.
* Under is 21-4-1 in Giants last 26 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
* Under is 4-1 in Giants last 5 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
* Under is 4-1 in Giants last 5 when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game.
* Under is 22-6-1 in Giants last 29 road games with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
* Under is 15-5-1 in Giants last 21 games as a road underdog.
* Under is 19-7 in Giants last 26 vs. National League West.
* Under is 23-9-1 in Giants last 33 games vs. a right-handed starter.
* Under is 5-2 in Giants last 7 Friday games.
* Under is 6-0-1 in Sanchezs last 7 starts as an underdog.
* Under is 7-0-1 in Sanchezs last 8 road starts.
* Under is 6-0-1 in Sanchezs last 7 starts as a road underdog.
* Under is 6-0-1 in Sanchezs last 7 road starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
* Under is 6-0-1 in Sanchezs last 7 road starts vs. a team with a winning record.
* Under is 9-1-1 in Sanchezs last 11 starts on grass.
* Under is 9-1-1 in Sanchezs last 11 starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
* Under is 9-1-1 in Sanchezs last 11 starts overall.
* Under is 9-1-1 in Sanchezs last 11 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
* Under is 6-1 in Sanchezs last 7 starts vs. National League West.
* Under is 5-1 in Sanchezs last 6 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game.
* Under is 4-1 in Sanchezs last 5 starts after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
Will there be a score in the first inning between A's vs M's? No (-160)

1.6x -> 1x

TOT R+H+E SEA/OAK u23.5 (-115)

1.15x -> 1x

Mariners are my team and their line up is pretty weak.
2 outs and Felix the cat choking per usual. At least the Mariners cant hit.

April 2nd, 2011:

1.04x San Francisco Giants (-104)

Love the pitching match up for the Giants here. Played against them in the first game, didn't touch them last night, but I do like them here to rebound after a sluggish start.

Giants are 6-0 in Cains last 6 starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5.
Giants are 7-1 in Cains last 8 starts vs. National League West.
Giants are 5-1 in Cains last 6 starts during game 3 of a series.

2x Chicago Cubs (-184)

Don't mind laying the chalk here with the Cubbies. Cubs are 6-1 in Zambranos last 7 starts vs. Pirates. Big factor if you look into Umpire trends:
Home team is 8-2 in Millers last 10 Saturday games behind home plate.
Home team is 25-12 in Millers last 37 games behind home plate.

Malholms has struggled on the road and I like the Cubbies to crank out the bats tomorrow vs the Pirates.

1.32x KC Royals +1.5 (-132)

Davies won 4/5 of his starts at the beginning of the year and he lost the other game by 1. 2009, he won 4 out of his 6 first starts and the other 2 were losses by 1 run. 2008, he won 4 out of his 5 first starts. Santana is notoriously a slow starter. He lost his first two starts last year, and in 2009 he was 1-5 his first 8 starts.

2.5x Oakland A's (-180)

Being a devoted Seattle Mariners fan, watching yesterday's game left me in shock. The M's scoring runs?!? Thankfully, it didn't mess up my First 5 Under, but I was shocked to see them producing runs. Thing is though a lot of that has to do with the Oakland A's committing way too many errors. I don't see the A's making those silly mistakes again, and with J. Vargas on the mound, the A's should be able to get on the scoreboard unlike yesterday vs the AL Cy Young winner Felix Hernandez.

2.5x Florida Marlins (-145)

NY Mets struggle in Florida. 1-9 past 10 @ Florida. 1-4 L5 starts with Nieses vs Marlins. I like the over in this one to be honest as I can see some runs being scored consistently, but the Marlins are the ones who can keep on handing it to you offensively, especially when you're playing the Mets.

1x San Diego Padres (+139)

Pure value. Matt Holliday is sidelined and I'm not a fan of the Cardinals offense. Padres are a scrappy bunch and I'm willing to bite at them at this price.