Login Search

Did "THE SHRINK" have plastic surgery?

Last Post

Default Did "THE SHRINK" have plastic surgery?

boys, i am convinced. not only did he use JJ's 400 bucks for that pink shirt, but i am 99.9% certain shrinkie used some of that JJ's cash on plastic surgery..

boys, take a look at the pic on the top, and now take a look at the pic on the bottom with the pink shirt.. that pic of him in the pink shirt was taken way after that pic on the top.. like 3 yrs later.

if you look at the pic on the top, he looks like an older man. whereas on the bottom, he looks like a little kid.. he looks 20 yrs younger than other pic. I just got off the phone with him last week and he told me he is worth 4.7 million, so he can afford this surgery..

Did shrinkie have surgery done to his face? You be the JUDGE. So JJgold, you paid for part of Shrinkie's surgery. how do you feel? Thanks to you he looks young and great again.

BEFORE

AFTER

Just got off the phone with him last week? What? So is that whats happening, Nicky? You making deals with the SHRINK to switch teams? And here I was concerned that something terrible had happened to you over the last few days, when in reality, you were probably getting wined and dined in Virginia by Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Just got off the phone with him last week? What? So is that whats happening, Nicky? You making deals with the SHRINK to switch teams? And here I was concerned that something terrible had happened to you over the last few days, when in reality, you were probably getting wined and dined in Virginia by Kenny.

LOL..

PANICKY, WE GOT TO GET HELP FOR OUR RICHIE, HE SEEMS VERY DOWN AND NOT HIMSELF THESE DAYS IN THE VIDEO. EVER SINCE THAT DISTURBING VID LAST WEEK WITH HIM SAYING HE'S NOT HAPPY WINNING, FOLLOWED BY THE KIDNAPPING, RICHIE SEEMS DOWN.. WE WILL HELP OUR BUDDY GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME, EVEN IF IT TAKES ME FLYING TO EAST ST LOUIS PERSONALLY. THIS MAN IS SUICIDAL AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE HIM.

TOPPY,

YOU KNOW YOUR SHI-T MAN.. THOSE CHEEKS HAVE BEEN LIFTED.

JJGOLD IS ON FIRE TODAY.. THAT'S HIS 3RD VID IN THE LAST 1.5 HRS.. HE'S ON A ROLL. KEEP IT UP, JJGOLD.. THIS BREAKS HIS OLD MARK OF 3 VIDS IN 5.5 HRS.. HE SHATTERED IT.

CONGRATS ON BREAKING THE NEW RECORD JJ..

BOYS, DONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE JJ PISSED IN THIS VID LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM PISSED BEFORE. BOYS, HE IS PISSED AT KENNY, AND HATES HIM LIKE HELL.. BE EASY ON HIM JJ. DON'T BE TOO ROUGH NOW..

Jjgold, You Know Your Shi-t.. I Think You Are Right, It's That Pink Shine He's Got On His Face. Jjgold, Why The Hell Would He Put That Pink Shine For? Just Sit On His Deck By The Pool For 24 Minutes And With Today's Sun, He Would Be Pink Immediately.

I Just Checked Shoppers Drug Mart And They Sell That Pink Shine Stuff For 24.95$ A Bottle. I Think That's What Kenny Is Using.. But I Still Do Believe He Had His Face Lifted Too. He Looks Too Young In The Bottom Pic. His Cheeks Are Up As High As His Eyes.. And He's Got A Great Healthy Glow With That Pink Shine..