Login Search

Isn't there a way to post screen shots?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
Hold down CTRL + ALT + your pee-pee and then blow a snot bubble with your left nostril while receiving a pedicure from a middle aged Vietnamese woman.
I wasn't talking to you Ed. I'd love to chat with you but all you do is the SAME thing ad nauseam involving me.

You either bring up something from 3 years ago, or you make reference to a lewd gay act, (B-job.) Or BOTH!

Told U 50 times I don't want a B-Job. I'm not gay. So I just ignore your non-pro ass just like everybody else does.

And by the way, when you reply with the same old stuff, will you PLEASE answer me as to why you are here?

You aren't pro so you can't make any money on here, so why are even on you here? Will you answer that?

Are you here just to talk about the past and make rude & gay comments to others?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
I wasn't talking to you Ed. I'd love to chat with you but all you do is the SAME thing ad nauseam involving me.

You either bring up something from 3 years ago, or you make reference to a lewd gay act, (B-job.) Or BOTH!

Told U 50 times I don't want a B-Job. I'm not gay. So I just ignore your non-pro ass just like everybody else does.

And by the way, when you reply with the same old stuff, will you PLEASE answer me as to why you are here?

You aren't pro so you can't make any money on here, so why are even on you here? Will you answer that?

Are you here just to talk about the past and make rude & gay comments to others?
I'm confused, you repeatedly informed me that you had me on ignore and therefore cannot read my posts, yet you seem to reply to them like clockwork. That's an interesting conundrum. Should we alert SBR's IT department of the ongoing software malfunction rendering the "ignore" feature disabled?

Oh wait a second, you're just a pathological liar who doesn't know his head from his ass...

Silly me, it had almost slipped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
Can we get an update on blowjoe's NBA system? How's it holding up in the Orlando bubble???
I know what happened, but you don't. You can only make an uneducated guess! But anyway.........

There was a screen name similar to that, but the guy hasn't posted in 3 years. Get out of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
You need to do what everyone does to you. Block chat.
Well Shit pabs, if "everyone" didn't want to see me having fun and joking & laughing about the donks

that constantly happen, then they could block my chat. But who the hell doesn't want to have fun & laugh?

I would hope that "everyone" DID want to have fun and laugh about joke poker for pizza points!!

But anyway, I'd just rather them be fair, and treat everyone the same! OMG if I posted ANY of the shit

that guy posts to me in poker chat! I'd be nothing but a memory! But I agree with you. Block chat.
Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-20-20 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
I know what happened, but you don't. You can only make an uneducated guess! But anyway.........

There was a screen name similar to that, but the guy hasn't posted in 3 years. Get out of the past.
The guy??? Is that how you talk about your dead identical twin brother?????

PS. This is how you post screenshots
Give Points

Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave juicername 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pablo222 gave juicername 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.