Login Search

Incredible NFL card this weekend

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
I lean gb. Def like atl.

What you think bout Dallas?
I'm not sure. I've seen that+6 line many times in foxboro and usually new England covers it. Lots of guys like Dallas. I honestly don't have a read except maybe under.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
Pats going down, down like Chinatown. Line dropping from 7 earlier.

Brady ?? with dinged right elbow.
Sanu out.
Dorsett ??, dinged for sure.

Weather NOT going to be an issue.
Writing on the wall.

Pats have a few easy W`s later, Dallas NEEDS this one. Stars aligned.

Boys and the under.

This line is all about the redic coaching mismatch, players on field I think Dallas matchups up pretty favorably, but hoody the greatest and Garrett a idiot so it tough. Wanna like Dallas but I’m scared, not like backing a well coached Harbaugh team vs them, it’s backing a terribly coached team vs arguably the best coached team in history.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
This line is all about the redic coaching mismatch, players on field I think Dallas matchups up pretty favorably, but hoody the greatest and Garrett a idiot so it tough. Wanna like Dallas but I’m scared, not like backing a well coached Harbaugh team vs them, it’s backing a terribly coached team vs arguably the best coached team in history.
I got me some Balty a couple weeks ago. One of the very few times in the last 15 years I faded Pats.
(Mostly I 2 team ML)
I think Ginger is a boob and a sock puppet, just the way JJ likes his coaches.

This might be a good spot to action point the under. I could see 13-9 easy.

Who exactly is going to score for Pats? How many points is Dak going to get against this D?

I like Denver too.

I like the whole angle of......

Denver stinks, they melted down last week vs Minny and now they’re a small road dog (who opened at 4.5 now down to 3.5).

I like 2 other games (Browns -10.5 and Eagles -1) but both lines moved against the opener which I don’t personally love (I got 11 and 1.5)

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
I got me some Balty a couple weeks ago. One of the very few times in the last 15 years I faded Pats.
(Mostly I 2 team ML)
I think Ginger is a boob and a sock puppet, just the way JJ likes his coaches.

This might be a good spot to action point the under. I could see 13-9 easy.

Who exactly is going to score for Pats? How many points is Dak going to get against this D?
Ravens was one my biggest/favorite plays of the year. Right up until last week snd taking pats!! It’s a beautiful thing when you fade the pats and get it right cause it like you get 2 wins with the second being a lead pipe lock!!

Dunno how ppl can hate this team? I don’t like them but I love money, I even bought a Brady jersey years ago after I hit a big bet on them! Plus back in the day you could fade them in all those early SBs anytime they laid more than 3!!!!!

I really wanna be with you and bet Dallas here, if i was the coach it be a lock!! Lol. But man one of worst coached teams vs the best coached team in history!!! Scary. Especially considering boys have lost every matchup vs a good team. Only decent team they have beaten the eagles and they not good,, not to mention eagles dumb coach did Garrett’s job for him that week guaranteeing a eagles win and motivating Dallas! Lol