Login Search

HUAD I’ll pay for your monthly hut bill if you disappear for 90 days

Last Post

Default HUAD I’ll pay for your monthly hut bill if you disappear for 90 days

I got a crisp $50 in bitcoin for you. Will pay for some food and possibly some buckets to keep the rain out.

Disappear, do not post for 90 days and it’s yours. Let me know which mod/user that is trustworthy you would like to hold the bitcoin.

Consider it like a delayed gift from your grandfather, since your family cut you out of his large inheritance for being a worthless drug addict always fiending off his family.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
I got a crisp $50 in bitcoin for you. Will pay for some food and possibly some buckets to keep the rain out.

Disappear, do not post for 90 days and it’s yours. Let me know which mod/user that is trustworthy you would like to hold the bitcoin.

Consider it like a delayed gift from your grandfather, since your family cut you out of his large inheritance for being a worthless drug addict always fiending off his family.
Wow a good eagles post

HUAD sucks glad they cut him out of the inheritance

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post

Lol at $50. Make it $200 and we have a deal. And you pay now I log out and we talk in August 1st. No one holding shit, I send you my BTC address OFF FORUM AS TO NOT BREAK THE RULES and you pay up in advance like the bitch you are.

I still get to use Private Messaging, SBR Book, and post on SBR Contest threads only. No other posts will be made by me besides contest threads.

Terms non negotiable. If you don't like it the counter, as Thermaflu says: fukk off

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
Fuccan A

If I'd known you'd leave for 200, shiiit I woulda taken care of that myself last year
Well, I have a situation now so thats why I'm entertaining this mutt's idea... seems easy, 3months off no big deal, did 6 last time.

And last year my behavior was atrocious compared to now. I slap people cause people like to be slapped, but otherwise, I'm a very good lad.

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
Well, I have a situation now so thats why I'm entertaining this mutt's idea... seems easy, 3months off no big deal, did 6 last time.

And last year my behavior was atrocious compared to now. I slap people cause people like to be slapped, but otherwise, I'm a very good lad.
You're a pathetic broke clown. Youd probably suck a dikk for a $20 at this point. OP overpayed. You've begged like the bitch you are on multiple forums for $5 loans.