Login Search

RIP Russian Rocket

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
i think we need a fair trial with the evidence laid out on both sides and an impartial jury to determine sentencing.

i volunteer to be the judge.
i agree.... Fidel, do your thing.....

Fidel conducted the "trial of the SBR century" resulting in the resounding conviction of resident scam-eagle wussy waves......

Judge Ito, the jurist in the other "trial of the century" (OJ's) was proud of how smoothly that trial went....

particularly given the numerous celebrities and dignitaries on the jury.... seriously, maintaining order in a trial that had the Pope, Jerry Springer, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Both Clintons, the kkk granddragon and a variety of trannies and even former priests at Wave's private boys school that had molested him in the past, was a daunting task

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
i agree.... Fidel, do your thing.....

Fidel conducted the "trial of the SBR century" resulting in the resounding conviction of resident scam-eagle wussy waves......

Judge Ito, the jurist in the other "trial of the century" (OJ's) was proud of how smoothly that trial went....

particularly given the numerous celebrities and dignitaries on the jury.... seriously, maintaining order in a trial that had the Pope, Jerry Springer, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Both Clintons, the kkk granddragon and a variety of trannies and even former priests at Wave's private boys school that had molested him in the past, was a daunting task
lol... donker you hitting the single malt a little early today pal.