Login Search

Photo: Man Shoots A Little Girl (Age 7) And Her Mother Outside Of Soccer Practice

Last Post

Default Photo: Man Shoots A Little Girl (Age 7) And Her Mother Outside Of Soccer Practice

Full Story FOX 2 News Detroit

This happened about 2 miles from my home. Taylor Sportsplex is where you can play ice hockey and also indoor soccer.

The story broke yesterday. At the time we knew the little girl and mother were still alive. The gunman died of a self inflicted gun shot.

Yesterday, we did not know anything about the situation... as to why??? What would make someone do this???

Fox 2 News has now confirmed...

1. The little girl is dead. Age 7.

2. The gunman age 57 is dead. Was known to be a friend of the family.

3. The mom age 37 is clinging to her life and is expected to recover.

4. The gunman had a valid CPL and was carrying a 9mm. The girl attended her soccer practice as normal. Witnesses claim the 57 year old was seen hugging the little girl... and acting normal during practice. Once practice ended he walked with the mother and daughter to the car. Police confirm the little girl was shot and killed first. Then, he shot and wounded the mother. He eventually shot and killed himself.

5. People who have come forward with details.... claim the man was possessed. Saying... he always talked about someone was out to get him. Though... he was never diagnosed with any type of illness. He had no known criminal record. Only an impaired driving conviction in 2001.

6. The Police Chief claims... people should of came forward with all of these details months ago. He may not of been able to obtain the firearm in this "state of mind".

An innocent life... taken away... by some clown with a gun. Sad.

Awful story unfortunately violence will never end there is no cure for it some just have the "sickness" in whatever regard. Man is his own worst enemy truly more tragic when little kids are involved. A guy I went to school with sister was killed several years back by her estranged husband. Killed her took their young daughter fled across state lines. Luckily he was spotted and taken out in a standoff and the little girl was unharmed. Guns or no guns sick fukks will always find a way and always have I guess:/

Sounds like a one way love story gone bad. Guy was infatuated with them, woman told him to get lost.
He couldn't live without them to the point of him blasting everyone and himself.

What have we learned? Don't piss someone off who's packing and women need to stop teasing. Keep their legs closed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
There's a Michigan State Police Post just 0.25 mile away from the Sportsplex. Didn't do a bit of good. Violence happens anywhere.
so you are clearly in favor of an armed citizenry that can protect themselves from sick fukks like this and not have to rely on the police

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
so you are clearly in favor of an armed citizenry that can protect themselves from sick fukks like this and not have to rely on the police
STFU moron

Had either the mom, the 7 year old girl, or any other joe blow near them had a gun, not a damn thing would have changed

Having a gun on you doesn't mean shit, simply a false sense of security. You're more likely to commit suicide with it than to use it in a life or death situation.

Statnerds=logic fail

I have a question for everyone....

What could of prevented this?

Ban guns?

Regulated mental check ups?

Inevitable?

Destiny?

I don't care how nuts you are in the head... how do you kill someone like that? The little girl first?? Come on. This is some fukked up sh#$.
In this day and age, there's no way to prevent these things from happening.

There's an old saying, "You make the bed you lie in"

We've made this mess by allowing it to get to this point. For decades, the NRA has won. They have become too political and too powerful.

But make no mistake, nothing yesterday could have prevented it from happening.

We have to take that first step towards gun control and it won't be an easy one, but in time, it will become obvious why it was necessary. Had that first step been taken 50 years ago, this little girl would likely be alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
I don't even know what you meant by this post? I'm not in favor of anything. All I know is a little girl got killed for no reason. A dude carrying a 9mm didn't use his gun in self defense to detour evil. He used his gun on the aggressive side for no reason whatsoever. Took an innocent life because he was having a bad day. He said he heard CLEO calling him from afar.

I have a question for everyone....

What could of prevented this?

Ban guns?

Regulated mental check ups?

Inevitable?

Destiny?

I don't care how nuts you are in the head... how do you kill someone like that? The little girl first?? Come on. This is some fukked up sh#$.
This doesn't happen in other countries who also have guns. We have lost our values in this country. Everyone with in reach of a gun whether obtained legally or illegal wants to shoot children and mothers and old people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
STFU moron

Had either the mom, the 7 year old girl, or any other joe blow near them had a gun, not a damn thing would have changed

Having a gun on you doesn't mean shit, simply a false sense of security. You're more likely to commit suicide with it than to use it in a life or death situation.

Statnerds=logic fail
wrong again, as we have already established not everyone is a coward like you kraken.