Login Search

MLB - Friday, 4/17/15

Last Post

Default MLB - Friday, 4/17/15

7 MLB Plays Friday

White Sox +163 (5 Dimes)
Braves / Blue Jays UNDER 8 +100 (Heritage)
Marlins +127 (Heritage)
Athletics / Royals OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)
Reds +117 (Heritage)
Rangers / Mariners UNDER 7 +105 (Heritage)
Diamondbacks / Giants UNDER 7 +110 (Heritage)

YTD: 27-26, +3.36

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
7 MLB Plays Friday

White Sox +163 (5 Dimes)
Braves / Blue Jays UNDER 8 +100 (Heritage)
Marlins +127 (Heritage)
Athletics / Royals OVER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)
Reds +117 (Heritage)
Rangers / Mariners UNDER 7 +105 (Heritage)
Diamondbacks / Giants UNDER 7 +110 (Heritage)

YTD: 27-26, +3.36
LT, I know that CWS plus money looks good, but do you really think they can win outright vs. Price who is home ???

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

LT, I know that CWS plus money looks good, but do you really think they can win outright vs. Price who is home ???
Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
Whitesox ? D price is up today!!! take Det or under

bad bad play!!
I only make the White Sox +150 with Samardzija so I think the value is there at +163. I only expect Chicago to win this matchup 40% of the time (hence the +150), but that is good enough for a profit at +163.

I only make the White Sox +150 with Samardzija so I think the value is there at +163. I only expect Chicago to win this matchup 40% of the time (hence the +150), but that is good enough for a profit at +163.
Good explanation, but I think you are reaching here. BOL.

I read through your threads daily and it is amazing how often you explain the concept of perceived value, yet the same posters question plays over and over again. Perceived value is really a fairly simple concept.

I have CWS capped at +146 and am on them as well at +161 FWIW

BOL LT
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Emancipator gave GoBlue23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
root canal? ....Rockies win easy....better yet ...take the over 6.5 low lines for clayton but there going WAY OVER!!

pitches get huge contracts and then can't pitch...look at Justin he's sucks and on DL LOL making 18 million LOL
Was hit in the face by a come backer during Spring Training and got a root canal to fix a lot of the discomfort he had still lingering around.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Samardzija he a pitcher than just cannot win

good stuff but always around 500
Seemed like he couldn't catch a break with the Cubs. Went to Oakland, still couldn't win. Can't win yet this season. For stats considered "luck stats" his are ridiculously high (bad luck).