Login Search

Hey, dl36!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
How did you get him banned?
Guy is very stupid

He accused a guy named SarasotaSlim of being an alias of mine ( me with an alias, can you imagine )
So I played into his paranoia

When Slim posted a thread over there, I copy /posted the exact thread here.

Well the genius thought he had uncovered gold....
So like a rat bringing poisoned cheese back to the nest....he couldn't wait to post a link to the article over here thus proving Sarasota and I were the same person.

Of course I know posting links to a competition website is prohibited over there and a bannable offense.

He posted a link in the mains....
Covers team was alerted...
They saw it....
Deleted it....
And banned the trouble maker

MISSI♥N
ACC♡MPLISHED

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
Guy is very stupid

He accused a guy named SarasotaSlim of being an alias of mine ( me with an alias, can you imagine )
So I played into his paranoia

When Slim posted a thread over there, I copy /posted the exact thread here.

Well the genius thought he had uncovered gold....
So like a rat bringing poisoned cheese back to the nest....he couldn't wait to post a link to the article over here thus proving Sarasota and I were the same person.

Of course I know posting links to a competition website is prohibited over there and a bannable offense.

He posted a link in the mains....
Covers team was alerted...
They saw it....
Deleted it....
And banned the trouble maker

MISSI♥N
ACC♡MPLISHED
I remember skimming through that thread in the Penalty Box a few weeks ago and seen that link to here. Are you sure him posting a link is why he got banned though? People have posted links there to other sites before and the thread would just get moved to website promotions or deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
well his link has been deleted, and the thread not moved.

I know Wally wouldn't ban him because he sucks on Wally's dick.

covers team was involved and since the new ownership they really have been losing so many people that they are very protective and insecure
Gotcha. I knew he and Wally Weasel were tight.