Login Search

Who Is The Smartest Poster on SBR? Seaweed's Late Night Quiz!! (Night 3)

Last Post

Default Who Is The Smartest Poster on SBR? Seaweed's Late Night Quiz!! (Night 3)

WINNER OF THE NIGHT
NIGHT 1 CANUCKG
NIGHT 2 trytrytry
NIGHT 3
NIGHT 4
NIGHT 5
NIGHT 6
NIGHT 7
NIGHT 8
NIGHT 9
NIGHT 10
NIGHT 11
NIGHT 12
NIGHT 13
NIGHT 14
NIGHT 15
NIGHT 16
NIGHT 17
NIGHT 18
NIGHT 19
NIGHT 20

Hello to our 3rd evening of Quiz, in our series long 20 night Quiz to find the smartest person here at SBR. Once again, the first correct response gets the point. Good luck folks.

Here is tonight’s question:

Fill in the blank

A pig’s______lasts 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
This is shady, fix is in

Seaweed never addressed my valid points regarding this sham of a 'contest'.

What's he trying to hide?... Obviously, quite a bit.

I've not only decided to boycott this fraud of a 'quiz', but I've enlisted Shari to dig deeper into Seaweed's shenanigans.

She assures me that right after she files her meteorology report in that other thread, she's all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Seaweed never addressed my valid points regarding this sham of a 'contest'.

What's he trying to hide?... Obviously, quite a bit.

I've not only decided to boycott this fraud of a 'quiz', but I've enlisted Shari to dig deeper into Seaweed's shenanigans.

She assures me that right after she files her meteorology report in that other thread, she's all over it.
The Quiz was delayed last night 1 minute due to the NFL game interfering with our program. As you can see, tonight we were on time and you were nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
The Quiz was delayed last night 1 minute due to the NFL game interfering with our program. As you can see, tonight we were on time and you were nowhere to be found.
Too little, too late on the explanation, pal.

The wheels are already in motion... no way to stop the Thunder that's about to rain down on you*

(* ok, 10 pts will probably stop the Thunder... but they must be paid by 8am est)
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.