Login Search

Netanyahu: keep your dirty zionist paws of IRAN!!! ANTI-WAR THREAD

Last Post

Stop Netanyahu: keep your dirty zionist paws of IRAN!!! ANTI-WAR THREAD

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! If you want to fight, use your own blood thirsty pagan khazarian mongoloid tribe. Khazars should fight their battles alone. Wake up America and stand up against this phony "nation" of israel. President Ahmedinujad: Allmighty God is on your side.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something..: Don't worry about America...
We, the Jewish people (KHAZARS), control America, and the Americans know it...
Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish (KHAZARS) people and the State of Israel on trial."
Zionist Prime Minister Ariel Sharon

Last edited by pronk; 09-24-12 at 12:00 PM.

Jesus said: "Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who says they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved the." Revelation 3:9.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Alure, i hate zionist khazarian guts and i'm sick and tired of them fukkks running our government and using our boys as some sort of 2nd grade expendable meat. Fool me once- shame on you, fool me twice- shame on me, we been had too many times by khazarian warmongers pal.

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
blow iran up period
Why nosniboR, why? They're people too you know, persians are one of the oldest civilizations on our planet.

"They're Iranians. Hath not an Iranian eyes? Hath not an Iranian hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If we prick them, don't they not bleed? If we tickle them, don't they not laugh? If we poison them, don't they not die? And if we wrong them, shall they not revenge? If they are like us in the rest, they will resemble us in that. If an Iranian wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong an Iranian, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge." William Shakespeare "The Merchant of Venice"

"And with a straight face, you’re gonna sit there and tell students that America is so star-spangled awesome that we’re the only ones in the world who have freedom? Canada has freedom. Japan has freedom. The U.K. France. Italy. Germany. Spain. Australia. BELGIUM has freedom. Two hundred and seven sovereign states in the world, like, a hundred and eighty of them have freedom." Aaron Sorkin
Last edited by pronk; 09-24-12 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
Alure, i hate zionist khazarian guts and i'm sick and tired of them fukkks running our government and using our boys as some sort of 2nd grade expendable meat. Fool me once- shame on you, fool me twice- shame on me, we been had too many times by khazarian warmongers pal.
edited
Last edited by Blondie; 09-25-12 at 09:50 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
destroy iran....LONG LIVE ISRAEL
sorry, but this is the 21st Century. Iran has advanced weapons Israel doesn't even know about.
It's not about nukes. Nukes are antiquated. We're talking about people's lives here.
Israel would be destroyed in a war with Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
Whilst I agree zionists are scum, I realise you are misguided on who zionists are. Most jews seem to have the khazarian it has nothing to do with zionism.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 03:05 PM.