Login Search

Mlb 6/30/11

Last Post

Default Mlb 6/30/11

Two plays that Ilike today.

Boston and Phlly Under 7: cole Hamels has outstanding numbers against Boston and with the great year he is having now this should be tough for Boston to score on Philly today.

Texas and Houston Under 8: Looking for Wandy to have a solid day at home againts the Rangers today and keep Houston from getting swept by the Ragers.

Good Luck everyone!

Thanks Guys. Here are a few more that I like but wont be putting anything on them.

Milwaukee and NY under 8.5: Just can't trust the bats from these two teams. Both of these two teams can score and they could make this go over but my numbers have it capped under but I am still staying away from it.

Florida and Oakland Over 7: Volstad has gotten killed as of late on the road. He has allowed 20 ER in 28 innings pitched his last five road games. But for some reason day games tend to stay under in Oakland. So I wont take the risk on this one.

Mets and Detroit under 7: Verlander has been a beast as of late at home. 4 ER in 42 innings pitched his last 4 home games good for more than 8 innings a game. But again the Mets seem to be seeing the ball well right now scoring double digits in 3 of there last 4 games. Not going to take the risk with this one either.

Good luck again everyone hope you all have a profitable day!