Round Robin Calculator
Calculates maximum win/risk amounts and situational results on a round robin bet.
Round Robin Bet Calculator(takes Decimal or US Odds)
- Notional Bet: Notional dollar amount of round robin bet
- Number of Games: Number of games included in round robin bet
- Parlay Size: Number of games included in parlays and whether that number constitutes a maximum ('At Most') or an exact figure ('Exact').
- Game N Line/Result: Line (See Note below) and results (WIN, PUSH, or LOSS) for the nth event.
- Max Win: Maximum possible dollar win on round robin bet
- Total Risk: Maximum possible dollar loss on round robin bet
- Situational Result: Profit or loss on round robin bet given actual event results
A round robin bet is a set of parlays on 3-or-more teams that are all entered at once. The bet is determined by selecting the 3-or-more teams included in the round robin and the size of the parlays used to combine them. For example, a 5-team round robin bet 3-ways would consist of all 10 3-team parlays that can be made from the 5 teams included in the round-robin.
Instead of selecting just one parlay size for the round robin some books allow you to select a maximum size, so that the round-robin will consist of all parlays consisting of at most some number of teams. For example, a 5-team round robin bet at most 4-ways would consist of 25 bets in total (5 4-team parlays, 10 3-team parlays, and 10 2-team parlays).
This calculator determines the maximum win and loss amount for a given round-robin, as well as the situational results based upon whether or not each underlying game wins, loses, or pushes.
Note: The calculator accepts US or decimal odds. For Decimal odds greater than or equal to 100, preface the odds with either a '0' or a 'd'. For example, decimals odds of 200.0000 would be entered as either 'd200' or '0200'.