Here are today's trends and angles but as usual these trends are just a starting point. It should not be the the only reason why you should bet a team.
7:00ET New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals (-210, 5o-30)
- New Jersey is 1-5 in their last six against the Metropolitan Division.
- The Capitals have beaten New Jersey seven straight games.
7:00ET Boston Bruins(-130, 5o-120) at Buffalo Sabres
- The Bruins have dropped 8 of their last 11
- The 'Under' is 29-12-15 in Buffalo's last 56 games on one days rest.
7:30ET Toronto Maple Leafs at Tampa Bay Lightning (NL)
- Toronto is 32-68 in their last 100 games vs teams with a losing record.
- Tampa Bay is 35-16 in their last 51 games vs teams with a losing record.
7:30ET Montreal Canadiens at Florida Panthers
- Canadiens are 17-7 in their last 24 games vs the Atlantic Division.
- Panthers have dropped eight of 11.
8:00ET Detroit RedWings at Ottawa Senators
- Detroit have dropped 20 of their last 27 games vs teams with a winning record.
- Ottawa has won four of their last five games
8:00ET Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators (-125, 5 o-130)
- Chicago is 38-16 in their last 54 games vs teams with a losing record.
- Nashville has dropped five of six playing on one days rest.
8:00ET Columbus Blue Jackets (-125, 5.5 o-125) at Winnipeg Jets
- Jackets are 22-5 in their last 27 games
- Jets are 46-101 vs. teams with a winning percentage over .600
8:00ET New York Islanders at Minnesota Wild (-200, 5 o-35)
- Islanders are 26-12 in their last 38 games vs. the Western Conference
- The Wild are 4-12 in their last 16 vs the Metro
8:30ET Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars (-205, 5.5 u-115)
- Avalanche are 6-21 vs. the Central in their last 27 games
- Avalanche have dropped four of last the five meetings.
9:00ET Los Angeles Kings at Edmonton Oilers (-135, 5 o-30)
- Kings are 13-6 in their last 18 games of a back to back
- Edmonton is 54-129 in their last 183 games vs the West
9:00ET New York Rangers (-160, 5.5 o-30) at Arizona Coyotes
- Rangers are 57-26 in their last 83 games vs teams with a losing record
- Coyotes are 19-41 in their last 60 games overall
9:00ET Anaheim Ducks at Calgary Flames (-125, 5.5 u-125)
- Ducks are 48-22 in their last 70 vs the Pacific Division
- 'Under' is 9-3-3 in their last 15 games playing when playing on one days rest.
Join Now - Heat Up the Ice with the Newest NHL Contest from SBR!