Do you want an extensive up to date college basketball ATS and totals trends report? Well there’s no need to look any further. Go inside to get the most comprehensive report you’ll find. All statistics are reflective of games played through Thursday 2/9.
- Nevada is 5-0 SU&ATS this season following a loss, and won by 14.8 points per game.
- Purdue is 8-0 SU&ATS this season when facing an opponent that’s converting on 37% or better of their 3-point shots. The average victory margin was 15.1 points per game.
- Syracuse is 5-0 SU&ATS in their last 5 games. The Orange are also a perfect 6-0 SU&ATS in conference home games, and 3 of those came as an underdog.
- UAB is 5-0 SU&ATS in its last 5 home games, and won by a decisive 20.0 points per contest.
- Colorado State is 8-1 ATS this season in true road games, and won 5 of those contests straight up.
Teams to Fade
- Cleveland State is a miserable 2-13 ATS the past 2 seasons as an underdog of 10.0 or more, including 1-5 ATS during this 2016-2017 college basketball campaign. They’re also an awful 1-13 straight up and 2-12 ATS this season during true road games. Fading Cleveland State in either one of those scenarios might not be a bad idea when making your college basketball picks.
- Oral Roberts is 0-14 straight up this season in either neutral site or away games. They’re also an uninspiring 5-9 ATS during those contests.
- Oklahoma is 0-4 SU&ATS during its last 4 home games.
- Illinois is 0-4 SU&ATS in its last 4 games following a win.
- Texas Tech is 0-6 straight up and 1-5 ATS during their previous 6 outings following a win. The Red Raiders are also a dreadful 0-6 straight up thus far during their conference road games.
Over the Total She Goes
- South Florida has gone over the total in each of their previous 5 games. The Bulls allowed an average of 88.0 points per game in those contests.
- Minnesota has gone over the total in 6 straight home games, and there was a combined average of 159.8 points scored per contest.
- LSU is 13-2 over the total in their last 15 games. That stretch of high scoring contests includes 8-0 over at home, and there was 162.4 points scored per outing. The Bayou Bengals have allowed 77 points or more in 12 straight games.
- Central Michigan has gone over the total in 5 straight road games. They not only surpassed the number in those contests, but there was 186.0 points scored per game. Furthermore, all 5 games had a massive posted total of 171.5 or more. The Chippewas have scored 82 points or more in 10 straight games, and have allowed 85 points or greater in 7 consecutive road contests.
- UNC-Wilmington is 8-1 over this year when college basketball betting odds display a total of 140.0 to 149.5. Those 9 contests averaged a substantial 166.3 points scored per game.
- Connecticut has gone over in each of their previous 5 outings. Although those contests had just 144.2 points scored per game, the average total was only 127.2.
- Clemson has gone over the total in their last 8 at home, and there was 155.3 points scored per contest. The Tigers have also gone over in 9 of their last 10 games overall.
- Auburn has gone over the total in their previous 6 games played, and 166.0 points were scored per contest.
- Syracuse is 6-0 over the total this season in conference road games with a combined 165.3 points being scored per outing.
Low Scoring Trends
- Northern Iowa has gone under the total in 6 straight games, and with a ridiculously low 114.5 points scored per contest.
- St. Bonaventure is 8-1 under the total during their previous 9 games. The only game that went over in that sequence came against VCU, and overtime was needed to do so.
- St. Louis is 9-1 under the total in neutral site and away games this season.
- Utah State has gone under the total in 7 consecutive games, and there was 131.6 points scored per contest.